Loreal Platnium shampoo help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemmonie

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Not a hair geek but a nail and skin one.

I have my hair highlighted with bleach (i am naturally a dirty/strawberry blonde colour)

anyhoo I used to use the Loreal Silver shampoo (silver bottle, purple colour shampoo) that used to brighten up my hair and stop it going brassy looking inbetween colours.

But changed hairdresser and now can no longer get it unless i pay retail (£14!!!)

Does anyone know of a similar product that might be available from Sally's?

Thanks

Hi, proclere do a nice silverising shampoo and mousse range available in sallys :)

it is very expensive but we have clients who come in and order products through us this shampoo is great and was a massive help when i was blonde it is a godsend and really works, go into your local toni and guy (who work especially with loreal) as i think all toni&guys use their colour along with other brans created alongside it and you could ask to place an order for it it would be around 5-6 pounds as i used to get it all the time, hope this helps x

Touch of silver is brillaint and is only £2 or there about from local chemists xx

they dont do it in sallys but a brand called keune...should be able to get it at some sort of wholesalers, my wholesalers is called Phab. They do a silver shampoo called silver reflex in 250ml for around £5. I use it on my own hair and couldnt live without it!

Latest posts

Back