L'Oreal serie expert

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lea2721

Reaction score
has any one used the shampoo and conditioner absolut repair cellur ? does any one know what its like i currently using goldwell ultra rich care but dont like to use the same shampoos and conditioners for a long period of time and i fancy trying something new, so if any one has tried the loreal one please let me know what its like x

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

Tried it, hated it, gave me
Lumps in my scalp! Same as vitamino!

has any one used the shampoo and conditioner absolut repair cellur ? does any one know what its like i currently using goldwell ultra rich care but dont like to use the same shampoos and conditioners for a long period of time and i fancy trying something new, so if any one has tried the loreal one please let me know what its like x

Is that the red one?

Tried it, hated it, gave me
Lumps in my scalp! Same as vitamino!

lol might stick to goldwell then x

It's really nice! But for thick hair! Quite heavy. There Force Vector shampoo and masque are amazing! Makes the hair so soft and strong! One of the only ones for damaged brittle hair that repairs amazing and keeps the hair soft. Most I've tryed made the hair strong but doesn't feel nourished as much.

I've only really used it when rinsing off bleach, day-to-day I stick with vitamino (never had any problems with it). My sister has a sensitive scalp and can only use the anti-dandruff one (I forget the name of it) from the professionelle range but uses Matrix Biolage cleansing shampoo mostly.

Yes, I'm using it and although it is fairly rich its lovely.
My daughter has coarse curly hair and she is mad about it.
Def worth a go I'd say:biggrin:

Yes, I'm using it and although it is fairly rich its lovely.
My daughter has coarse curly hair and she is mad about it.
Def worth a go I'd say:biggrin:

oh my hair is thick dry brittley hail lacks natural oil anyway so do you think it will be good for my hair? need something thick x

Yes sounds good x

i've used this range on myself and on clients at college, i agree with the previous comments about it great for thick hair, i have quite fine straight hair and it was just too rich but the thermacell leave in conditioner from the range was a godsend when my hair was really damaged, it improved the manageability enormously xxx

i've used this range on myself and on clients at college, i agree with the previous comments about it great for thick hair, i have quite fine straight hair and it was just too rich but the thermacell leave in conditioner from the range was a godsend when my hair was really damaged, it improved the manageability enormously xxx

i really need something thick and heavy run out of hair masque off whole salers tomorrow so sick of my hair feeling dry and fried i applied kercare cream argan oil on damp hair both ment for dry i mean loads then washed of and my hair feels normal not greasy
thats how bad my remaining hair is haha , although i have never prodiced much natural oils with or without colours so thank you might try that to xx

I use it on occasion. I like it, but using it too often can make the hair a bit oily, as it's really rich.
That's why it's lasted so long! As I alternate with that and the Osmo moisture one (which I prefer).

Try the intense repair first, if that's not heavy enough then go for the absolut, it's brill on very coarse and dry hair, but some find it too weighty. I'd use the intense repair with the absolut masque xx

Yes I stock this AND the way you described your hair sounds just like mine and I love it!! However I am tempted to try the mythic oil range by loreal too. have you tried that one? Orangery gold bottles. Xx

Latest posts

Back