L'Oreal toner with a hint of pink?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairloverr

Reaction score
Hi all I have a friend that wish to have a blonde hair with a hint of pink in it.

I have tried P02 and left for a good 20min the roots area went pink when it was wet then not at all..

so I was wondering if any of you know a cocktail with loreal, she still wants it blonde but some pink in it..

thank you so much..

Try dialight 25ml 10.21 + 6 vol if you develop it for ~15 mins you can achieve a silvery pink on very pale blonde hair OR

Add + 4 cm 4.20 for a fresh bubblegum tone (5 - 8 mins) OR

Add + 2 cm 4.20 + 2 cm + 5.66 (5 mins) for a more mashmallow tone
* need to keep some violet in your formula using 5.66 for soft pinks or you will create peachy pink.

Develop at least one tone stronger than you want since it will lighten after washed and dried!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you tried 9 or 10 and mixtone x

A .21 based toner with an inch of 4.65

Try dialight 25ml 10.21 + 6 vol if you develop it for ~15 mins you can achieve a silvery pink on very pale blonde hair OR

Add + 4 cm 4.20 for a fresh bubblegum tone (5 - 8 mins) OR

Add + 2 cm 4.20 + 2 cm + 5.66 (5 mins) for a more mashmallow tone
* need to keep some violet in your formula using 5.66 for soft pinks or you will create peachy pink.

Develop at least one tone stronger than you want since it will lighten after washed and dried!

I was going to go for the 902 + 5/66 dialight but was scared and didn't know how much of 5/66 I should use do you think those 2 would work?

thank you very much

Have you tried 9 or 10 and mixtone x[/I

If it was wella I would use mixtone but loreal dialight doesnt have mixtone right? x thanks x

A .21 based toner with an inch of 4.65

so a 1021 and a inch of 4.65 deff will do some hair test thank you very much guys much love xx

Ah not with dialight sorry xx

so a 1021 and a inch of 4.65 deff will do some hair test thank you very much guys much love xx

Its beautiful, just apply to front of the hairline last, do not panic if it looks too vibrant when it is wet as it will lighten when dry. But I would only process for 7-12 mins x

Latest posts

Back