Lori Nestore

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmandaG1

Reaction score
Hi Geeks can anybody tell me which waxing product Lori Nestore uses????

Thanks
A x

Berodin/Berins

Not just what she "uses" - there's a whole story behind it.

Welcome to Berins Wax

This is something that you could have found using the search function. Please do look her up. Berins wax is brilliant and Lori's DVD the whole ball of wax is brilliant!

Ive ordered her dvd but im not very good on computers to be honest finding my way around!! ive been looking at Perron Rigot wax but I will have a look at the Berins wax thankyou

I use Berins blue and its fab. I buy it from Zozo on here, she's the UK distributor and is so lovely to deal with.

I can't remember the website address off the top of my head, but if you PM her, she'll be able to help you :D

Xx

Thanks very much for your help x

Berodin/Berins

Not just what she "uses" - there's a whole story behind it.

Welcome to Berins Wax

This is something that you could have found using the search function. Please do look her up. Berins wax is brilliant and Lori's DVD the whole ball of wax is brilliant!
In The Whole Ball of Wax, Lori is using Perron Rigot (Cirepil Blue). It's only available in the States but I'm sure she'll be using Berins in her new video's.

Hey Amanda,

Lori uses Berodin (previously berins) in her latest instructional videos, in the ones on youtube, and has used it for a number of years now.

This YouTube link talks about products available
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ki4-7YbM4n4

Berodin have great educational and product support. Geek ZoZo on here is the uk distributor, and is very helpful. Goodluck with it!

In The Whole Ball of Wax, Lori is using Perron Rigot (Cirepil Blue). It's only available in the States but I'm sure she'll be using Berins in her new video's.

Thank you for pointing this out Kim, although unas escarlata did not say Lori used Berins in The Whole Ball of Wax.

This would have been a physical impossibility as the dvd was filmed before Berins was created.

Both Lori Nestore and the creator of Berins, ended their relationships with PR to move forwards with an exciting, new and some say, superior wax.

Thank you for pointing this out Kim, although unas escarlata did not say Lori used Berins in The Whole Ball of Wax.
You're welcome Zoe:hug: I know that Unas Escarlata didn't say that and I never said that she did. We are great friends and get each other totally, so we're cool:)

Latest posts

Back