Losing my home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry the amount was wrong, The reason why I had done up the house was because I was told I had the house for 10 years otherwise I wouldn't of touched it if I knew it was temporary accommodation. I wouldn't of made it my children's home and my home if I didn't have it long term. I wasn't told any of this until Friday. When I signed for the keys they told me 10years that is why I am so angry as I'm losing everything when there was no need to if I wasn't lied to about the property. X x

I've learnt my lesson, but now struggling to find anywhere to rent now that will accept my puppy retriever as the house I have just put down the deposit for has fallen through so I'm back to square one and in the s**t so to speak.
I have 2 large dogs and had a nightmare finding somewhere after we sold one of our properties,( we sold and went into rented while shopping around) nowhere wants to rent to dog ownwers any more. I hope you find something soon, your pup is one of your babies too now and you cant leave him or give him up.
Good luck with the search

I really feel for you hunibun. This is not a nice situation to find yourself in, losing yours and the kids home, now having to give up your dream job. I don't blame you at all for spending money on your property as like you said you had to put in heating etc....what do people expect you to do? let your kids freeze? Some people seem to live in cloud coo-coo land, they obviously dont know how hard life can be for others. My friend was abandoned by her husband with her newborn, the HA offered her a house and when she went to view it it was full of poop and syringes! Another one of mine also had to put in her own heating. Life is hard for some and others dont realize that is why people spend money on HA places. Some have no choice in life but to take what they are offered and work hard at it. Some will NEVER ever have the chance to buy their own home. Some just don't seem to have any idea how lucky they are. :)

Last edited:
In my opinion these HA homes are not homes for life, the same as Council Houses, people move in and never leave which just adds to the problem of others not having anywhere to go and having to be on such long waiting lists.
Where do you expect them to go?

Indeed, hope everything works out and you find a new home. But enough's enough :)

Surely the issue here is that this poor lady and her family are being made homeless. Perhaps we could all stop and think about how that would feel before we mount up on our ideological high horses!

Come on people...show some compassion :-(

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Glad you have found a new home nails<3 but I am closing this thread now as some of the comments were in breach of rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back