Losing spray tan clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't want to hijack here, just a quick question.... Using baby wipes on underarms just before spray tan - does this still give a green mark? I'm getting fed up of asking my clients if they have removed their deodorant and they say yes, then surprise surprise ---- green pits! Lol! So was thinking of getting everyone to use Baby wipes before, so I KNOW they have removed it! Lol x

Don't want to hijack here, just a quick question.... Using baby wipes on underarms just before spray tan - does this still give a green mark? I'm getting fed up of asking my clients if they have removed their deodorant and they say yes, then surprise surprise ---- green pits! Lol! So was thinking of getting everyone to use Baby wipes before, so I KNOW they have removed it! Lol x

Yea I'd like to know this too. Often get green pits and they always say yea didn't put any on today!!! Xx

I use a prep spray on all my clients, add an extra £2 on x

Im not sure I would agree with the first two two analysis's of how this problem with streaks to the legs has occurred and agree fully with Tinxy

Why...well if it were due to perspiration there would need to be some serious perspiration to actually run down the leg and further more there would be other areas to the body where there would be problems such as under the arms

I somehow suspect that this is a very personal problem due to where the streaks are ...in short I feel she has had an accident soon afrer the tan application which has run down the leg and caused the streaks :o

This "personal" fluid is very good at stripping a tan :eek:

Asd you say it is such a shame when customers blame there therapist for problems which emanate from faults which they have effected and which are not within your control

HTH and don't let this incident get to you :hug:

Totally agree think she has had a prob after the toilet!

Went to tan a couple of girls last year and whilst i was tanning the second one the first one went off to the loo. Well when she came back i noticed streaks down the back of her legs and instantly knew she had leaked down herself!

I felt really bad for ages after cause i didnt say anything to her, what with her friend being there as well how could I!

Latest posts

Back