Lost geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had to post to stop myself from feeling a bit of a stalker but the conversation in this thread has made me giggle. In fact without sounding like a sad little fan, most of the threads that you all comment on usually make me giggle x

We're a funny bunch lol

I like straight men lol is that bad ;O

More common than you think. I will say though a true straight man will never be turned. Lol

OCH aye the noooooo :p

What does this actually mean? I have a very annoying habit of saying this to Scottish people when I'm a bit drunkered, I'm sure they want to slap me when I do ha x

Using my amazing powers of translation im guessing that means how can I not know what you meant? X

Your too
Good. I love not needing subtitles :p x

What does this actually mean? I have a very annoying habit of saying this to Scottish people when I'm a bit drunkered, I'm sure they want to slap me when I do ha x

It's very rarely used. I would say OCH aye an awful lot but not THE NOOOOO.
Literally translate its like "oh yes just now" so makes very little sense haha

Who cares :p

Here we go with the taking everything the wrong way again

Well my fantasies of a harem if fit make hairdressers, massaging my head and adoring me has been destroyed, knowing you would be more interested in each other :(

I am away to watch Wuthering Heights and imagine Tom Hardy violating me in the Heath :( just call me Cathy

I've had to post to stop myself from feeling a bit of a stalker but the conversation in this thread has made me giggle. In fact without sounding like a sad little fan, most of the threads that you all comment on usually make me giggle x

Haha here's another secret stalker :D I too giggle at this lot but feel a little intimidated at times, so shy away from posting and feeling stupid. Xx

Haha here's another secret stalker :D I too giggle at this lot but feel a little intimidated at times, so shy away from posting and feeling stupid. Xx

Oooo join in sweet pea :) x

It's very rarely used. I would say OCH aye an awful lot but not THE NOOOOO.
Literally translate its like "oh yes just now" so makes very little sense haha

No wonder they look like they wanna slap me then. A drunkered manchester girl making an awful attempt at a Scottish accent with a saying that makes no sense lol

Well my fantasies of a harem if fit make hairdressers, massaging my head and adoring me has been destroyed, knowing you would be more interested in each other :(

I am away to watch Wuthering Heights and imagine Tom Hardy violating me in the Heath :( just call me Cathy

You do realise I ACTUALLY just danced around like Kate bush for a few seconds just there....

Xoxoxoooooooo

No wonder they look like they wanna slap me then. A drunkered manchester girl making an awful attempt at a Scottish accent with a saying that makes no sense lol

Just say "fit like" instead Haha. It makes more sense

Aww we can be secret stalkers together....that wouldn't be strange at all ha ha x

What why?? X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back