Lost geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a good job !!!.....you need protecting from this filth !! X

Oh I'm not innocent. Just slow... Got there in the end haha

I'm actually going to go sleep, I have a nightmare 9am client and three kids to get dressed :( can't talk dirty all night, well not for free but if you wanna call me its 0891 211..ah sorry self promoting lol

I'd ruin you..SO SORRY

LMAO yi just imagined you sayin this in a really butxh voice while holding your package !!!!! X

I hate to rhink what the regular geeks will think of this thread in the morning !

Omg you lot are hilarious! (;

Haha you lot are bloody nuts! Xx

I hate to rhink what the regular geeks will think of this thread in the morning !

I fell asleep on ya'll. thank god or I might have had some well funky dreams haha

I've just sat and read this thread while eating my breakfast... Bad idea! Tea spilled everywhere and nearly choked on my toast!
Hilarious :) love it! X

If I was a gypsy. And you were nearer, I'd get two handsfull

Handfuls of what? And oh my word! I go into a vodka induced coma for 7 hours and come back to this! Good work is all I can say!

It all got a bit "50 shades of hype"

Didn't it just! We should all meet and have a groping session ;)

Think it might be a tad boring for those of us of the female persuasion. Ive never been in a room where not one bloke has wanted a grope.:D

Think it might be a tad boring for those of us of the female persuasion. Ive never been in a room where not one bloke has wanted a grope.:D

I'm sure you and Charvey can have a grope of each other

Sorry guys, this is quite a ridiculous thread and we do know exactly why it was started.

People in glass houses and all that - how professional does this make you all look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back