Lost geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ok aslong as your talking Scottish to me scotty boy;) .....I need to go to bed alk this chatter is making me sleepy !!

Is sleepy code for randy?

No wonder they look like they wanna slap me then. A drunkered manchester girl making an awful attempt at a Scottish accent with a saying that makes no sense lol

If you really want to insult them quote Ronert Burns "to a louse" at them lol

If you keep it a secret ill persuade scot to rub your head for you haha x

This has all hot very Carry On..
Oh Matron!

Hey!! What we doing in chit chat?!?!,!

Haha here's another secret stalker :D I too giggle at this lot but feel a little intimidated at times, so shy away from posting and feeling stupid. Xx
nicolaluise, join in...feeling stupid has never stopped me..ever :lol: xxx

If you really want to insult them quote Ronert Burns "to a louse" at them lol

I don't mean to insult them intentionally, it's just in my drunkered state I think it's a good idea to attempt and fail badly at a Scottish accent and this is the only saying I know ha. I also do it with the Irish "ah be Jesus"

Only if your cave sees it :-O

God, he's nae fussed like (see wit ah did)
He thinks its hilarious. I flirt with everyone, men, woman..last time I went big night out I ended up in a sandwich between two Irish traveler lesbians who were going to take me home to their caravan lol

God, he's nae fussed like (see wit ah did)
He thinks its hilarious. I flirt with everyone, men, woman..last time I went big night out I ended up in a sandwich between two Irish traveler lesbians who were going to take me home to their caravan lol

OMG. You were grabbed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back