Lost geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to insult them intentionally, it's just in my drunkered state I think it's a good idea to attempt and fail badly at a Scottish accent and this is the only saying I know ha. I also do it with the Irish "ah be Jesus"

All my accents sound Pakistani (no offence to anyone) doesn't Matter where my accent starts be it Wales, Ireland Dorset it ends up in Dali

Aww we can be secret stalkers together....that wouldn't be strange at all ha ha x

Haha maybe just a little bit ;) but hey who cares? Xx

God, he's nae fussed like (see wit ah did)
He thinks its hilarious. I flirt with everyone, men, woman..last time I went big night out I ended up in a sandwich between two Irish traveler lesbians who were going to take me home to their caravan lol

Lol

I think I need a grabbin !! X

OMG. You were grabbed!!!

They kept saying to my friend "is she gay? There is no way she is straight! We will take her home and show her the error of her ways".. I was in Nightingales in Birmingham dressed as an air hostess..

All my accents sound Pakistani (no offence to anyone) doesn't Matter where my accent starts be it Wales, Ireland Dorset it ends up in Dali

That's like my hubby. He has the same high pitched foreign voice in every country we visit. He even uses his foreign voice when he's talking to foreigners here in the uk!

Will you act like Dave tho?

I want to say something really really filthy but I know I will get told off :( it involved a "style" of love making and my unfortunate body hair..

I just had a grabbing but was a married grabbing :( to the point lol
grab it while the grabbing is good, i'm still waiting on my knitted boyfriend coming, i hope he has poseable hands

i want to say something really really filthy but i know i will get told off :( it involved a "style" of love making and my unfortunate body hair..

haha !!

I want to say something really really filthy but I know I will get told off :( it involved a "style" of love making and my unfortunate body hair..
saucy minx :wink2:

I'm
Actually lost... :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back