" Love you!"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

endless

Reaction score
Oh my lord!!

well, Ive just had a call from a client who Im going to see tomorrow,she called to ask a simple question, at the end of the conversation, for some reason my brain though it were a good idea to say,"ok then, love you, bye!"

What the hell??

hahaha, i cant believe i did that!

I dont even know this lady, have only seen her once for a consultation, I must just of said it out of habit or something? lol!!...............

LMAO
I've had loads of people say that to me before. Inc my therapists when they leave work.
I bet she thought it was funny!!

LMAO
I've had loads of people say that to me before. Inc my therapists when they leave work.
I bet she thought it was funny!!

lol! have you?! that makes me feel a little better!

she just sounded a little nervous,and chuckled!

will soon find out tomorrow, hehe!!
x

:lol: Oh dear, I feel your embarrassment :o but how funny

It's so easy to do too!

hope all goes well :hug:

You've made me chuckle, if it helps you can tell her about my oops.
My doctor rang me, so it's a with held number and I've answered with a hesitant 'hello'
He says , Mrs Hale? Dr Askew here.
And for some daft reason (probebly relief that it wasn't one of 'those' calls.) I said. Oh! Hi hun, how you doin:eek:
Not sure if I should be worried or not, but he's been very chatty since then, he even cracks jokes with me:Scared:

You've made me chuckle, if it helps you can tell her about my oops.
My doctor rang me, so it's a with held number and I've answered with a hesitant 'hello'
He says , Mrs Hale? Dr Askew here.
And for some daft reason (probebly relief that it wasn't one of 'those' calls.) I said. Oh! Hi hun, how you doin:eek:
Not sure if I should be worried or not, but he's been very chatty since then, he even cracks jokes with me:Scared:

oh nnoooo!!!! hahaha!!
thats funnier than mine! a doctor,lol!!! " hi hun" hahaha.............

Oh my lord!!

well, Ive just had a call from a client who Im going to see tomorrow,she called to ask a simple question, at the end of the conversation, for some reason my brain though it were a good idea to say,"ok then, love you, bye!"

What the hell??

hahaha, i cant believe i did that!

I dont even know this lady, have only seen her once for a consultation, I must just of said it out of habit or something? lol!!...............

So funny. I read as I was walking into the car and was driving along laughing. The. I pictured if I did that to a client. What would I say to them the next time I saw them. :eek::lol::lol:

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Ha that gave me a really good laugh!! I'm sure she'll laugh it off!
Hilarious bout your doc Susie, he prob thinks he's in there! id be worried :)

Sure The other day I shouted Happy Birthday after a client!! LOL No idea why!!! It just popped out ha ha. I think we may all be going mad :)
and a few years ago I worked in Telesales for a wholesaler and I was in my Mams house one day and her house phone rang, out of habit I reached for it and answered.... "Hello BWG Foodservice, How can I help you?" Thank God it was my older sis and she broke her heart laughing!! Oooooopsy... lol!

So funny. I read as I was walking into the car and was driving along laughing. The. I pictured if I did that to a client. What would I say to them the next time I saw them. :eek::lol::lol:

Lol, read the 1 that Susies just posted, thats even funnier!!!

Ive just been to make a cup of tea, and couldnt stop laughing!! lol.....
x

I used to be a horse riding instructor and for a good couple of months when I got my 1st salon job, every now and then I would answer the phone and say 'Throstle Nest Riding School'.
My boss would get sooooo mad!!

Ha that gave me a really good laugh!! I'm sure she'll laugh it off!
Hilarious bout your doc Susie, he prob thinks he's in there! id be worried :)
I am a bit, especially as he knows EVERYTHING about me:eek:
Sure The other day I shouted Happy Birthday after a client!! LOL No idea why!!! It just popped out ha ha. I think we may all be going mad :)
I think you're right, it's all the products we sniff:green:
and a few years ago I worked in Telesales for a wholesaler and I was in my Mams house one day and her house phone rang, out of habit I reached for it and answered.... "Hello BWG Foodservice, How can I help you?" Thank God it was my older sis and she broke her heart laughing!! Oooooopsy... lol!
I'm so glad I'm sat here on my own, hubby would have me locked up if he could hear me laughing to myself.
You've made my day hun xx

So funny, I was in the bath one day when the phone rang, it was one of my husbands clients ( I felt embarrassed to be in the bath - not that he knew that!!)- he chatted for a while and then as he was saying goodbye I said " OK Robin, I'll get Jon to give you a bath" ( I meant call obviously) he nervously said I don't think I need a bath but a call would be ok... :o....cringe.....I still cringe about that and it was 14 years ago!! ( shuddering now)..

So funny, I was in the bath one day when the phone rang, it was one of my husbands clients ( I felt embarrassed to be in the bath - not that he knew that!!)- he chatted for a while and then as he was saying goodbye I said " OK Robin, I'll get Jon to give you a bath" ( I meant call obviously) he nervously said I don't think I need a bath but a call would be ok... :o....cringe.....I still cringe about that and it was 14 years ago!! ( shuddering now)..

:lol::lol::lol:

My bank manager actually said i love you down the phone to me a couple months ago....i laughed it off and said i love you too hehe!

I iused to say, "Love you" to everybody all the time, without meaning it. I managed to get out of the habit very quickly. I mistakenly said it to a boyfriend that I really did not love, and followed it up with "Oh my God, I did NOT mean to say that!" to which he replied "Yes you did", in a singsong voice. It's when I knew I had to dump him.

My bank manager actually said i love you down the phone to me a couple months ago....i laughed it off and said i love you too hehe!

PMSL - would have loved to see his face when you replied with that one :lol:

What???!!! hahaha, that is ssooo funny!!! a bath!! and he obviously didnt know you were in the bath, which makes it even funnier!!!! lol!!
x

I was getting ready for a night out with husband and another couple, who were giving us a lift. The guy rang up to tell us what time they were picking us up and my first words were "Hi! I'm standing here in the bedroom with no clothes on." No, I have NO idea why I thought I needed to say that.........

I was getting ready for a night out with husband and another couple, who were giving us a lift. The guy rang up to tell us what time they were picking us up and my first words were "Hi! I'm standing here in the bedroom with no clothes on." No, I have NO idea why I thought I needed to say that.........

Hahahaha!! why did you feel the need to tell then that? lol.......
xx

Latest posts

Back