Loving the new Shellac colours!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choccycake

Reaction score
Hi
I just wanted to know what people think of the new Shellac colours for autumn.
My favourite has got to be the turquoise type one - it was really popular as one of the old creative polishes. Also love the purple one and the gold glitter - not so sure about the pale pink and white ones though.
It's nice to have some really different colours although I always get comments on the tutti frutti pink.
Also just got to add I cleaned the house from top to bottom all weekend - scrubbing floors cleaning sinks etc and not ONE chip on my shellac - if I had been wearing ordinary polish it would have been off halfway down my nails or peeling away after using cleaning stuff - just wanted to share as i'm very impressed with it so far.
choccy x

Last edited:
I'm happy to see a toned down white. I also have a client that can't wait for the turquoise one. :)

where are you viewing these new colours?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309810441.045572.jpg

I got an email from sweet squared with details of the new shellac colours launch in the autumn, I will try to post a link if I can.x

thanks, I have just checked the salon's email address (which I should check more often) and I found an email, although October is a long wait :(

Could somebody post the link so I can seeee :D
Xx

It is already posted above.

Regarding what someone referred to as the pale pink .. the colour is MOONLIGHT & ROSES ... one of the most popular colours for layering over polish we EVER had in the salon. It will be a fantastic addition to Shellac and you can use it over anythng at all.

Moonlight & Roses is sheer and shimmery with the barest hint of pink ... I am sure it would have been one of the colours that inspired the whole line of Colour & Effects ... we CND techs had been using it over other colours for years along with others.

It is already posted above.

Regarding what someone referred to as the pale pink .. the colour is MOONLIGHT & ROSES ... one of the most popular colours for layering over polish we EVER had in the salon. It will be a fantastic addition to Shellac and you can use it over anythng at all.

Moonlight & Roses is sheer and shimmery with the barest hint of pink ... I am sure it would have been one of the colours that inspired the whole line of Colour & Effects ... we CND techs had been using it over other colours for years along with others.

I always thought that moonlight & roses was just another pink for french so never actually used mine. I will have to go and have a play and get ready for when the new colours come out. Ax

I love the new colours and can't wait to use them and play around with them! Love the purple! oooo I'm getting excited already! :lol:

Well this just makes my life harder to decide which ones to get first :Scared:

Ive chosen 13 so far (6 of which are salon rack b). oh well looks like I will have to save some more for zillionaire, hotski, asphalt (which I love love love) and purple purple. Bad CND making me chose! :Love:

My friend had shellac done recently and was ADAMANT that she had turquoise and it was def shellac, are they on sale already - how can this be?

Sharpster she probably did have a turquoise but it would gave been made by layering Blackpool and iced coral. If it came from 1 bottle then it was not shellac!

Sharpster she probably did have a turquoise but it would gave been made by layering Blackpool and iced coral. If it came from 1 bottle then it was not shellac!

That's what i thought, she was sure it came from one bottle so I think you're right it can't have been shellac.

My friend had shellac done recently and was ADAMANT that she had turquoise and it was def shellac, are they on sale already - how can this be?

They are not and it can't be :green: ... don't listen to friends .. they are seldom right about anything we do. I have it on my toes right now but it is from a vintage bottle of the same colour.

Could have been blackpool with a layer of iced coral,
Not turquoise but some might not know the shades :)
Or could have been rockstar done using shellac ,

Latest posts

Back