Lowlights on bleached hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But how does it being pure tone stop it from fading? How are the molecules in special mix different from colour touch itself?

Yes I no what you mean all I can think of maybe were its pure tone the molecules stains the cuticle as they deposit into the outer edge of the cortex keeping it's staying power that way I do like a little challenge so this is something I am going to look into haha x

Yes I no what you mean all I can think of maybe were its pure tone the molecules stains the cuticle as they deposit into the outer edge of the cortex keeping it's staying power that way I do like a little challenge so this is something I am going to look into haha x

Me too! Really curious now x

No all brands recommend it I think it's a Wella thing and Loreal is to put extra tint in your mix (8.34 etc)

Yes your right colour girly I have a good majirel pre pig chart here if anyone wants it think Adam put it on yonks ago was either him or bluerinse I used to revert back to it a lot but I'm more of a wella girl now x

I did colour change course recently but they have a million and one ways to do everything so I need to revert to my notes for this stuff x

I've used wella 6/7 before actually & it's nice, I might give that a whirl, thanks!

I always use Demi.

Any other ideas, I'm gonna use a few different shades.

Thanks for your help x

HairBy Amanda

I've used wella 6/7 before actually & it's nice, I might give that a whirl, thanks!

I always use Demi.

Any other ideas, I'm gonna use a few different shades.

Thanks for your help x

HairBy Amanda

8/38 plus 7/3 x

Mixed together? Or on there own? X

HairBy Amanda

Mixed together. I really like 7/38 but they don't do it in ct:( you could use 8/38 on it's own as well and that'd be nice and 7/73 is nice for low lighting x

Mixed together. I really like 7/38 but they don't do it in ct:( you could use 8/38 on it's own as well and that'd be nice and 7/73 is nice for low lighting x

Brill thanks for that x

HairBy Amanda

Have you tried doing a protein treatment before putting in low lights?

Latest posts

Back