Lumos US distributor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unique.Tips

Reaction score
Yeah there are no distributors in the states yet. You have to order directly from famous names but they are super wonderful and great shipping prices!

Are you sure? I'm sure Its a USA company? And Im sure you'd be able to get it through your CND distributer. I know linda I think and jim the creators are geeks try mailing them or Sam or gigi see if they can help I think lindas user name is lindabuffet.

Hth xxx

Last edited:
The link in LynneBaker's response IS a US distributor. I just ordered and received mine last week. HTH! :)

Last edited:
Yeah there are no distributors in the states yet. You have to order directly from famous names but they are super wonderful and great shipping prices!

Appreciate the compliment!
Linda will be happpy to help and answer any questions.

Are you sure? I'm sure Its a USA company? And Im sure you'd be able to get it through your CND distributer. I know linda I think and jim the creators are geeks try mailing them or Sam or gigi see if they can help I think lindas user name is lindabuffet.

Hth xxx

Hi Kate
We are currently selling direct in the US...if they was a distributor like Sweet Squared we would be all over it, but distribution in the US just doesnt get the job done anymore, so we feel we can offer better service, pricing and personal service by going direct. We ARE looking for direct sales reps and have one on and another we are talking to.
Happy 2011!
Jim

Hi Kate
We are currently selling direct in the US...if they was a distributor like Sweet Squared we would be all over it, but distribution in the US just doesnt get the job done anymore, so we feel we can offer better service, pricing and personal service by going direct. We ARE looking for direct sales reps and have one on and another we are talking to.
Happy 2011!
Jim

I totally agree with Allthumbs! I ordered mine last week, got a lovely e-mail from Linda and received my Lumos in just a couple days. I also want to add I really appreciate the reasonable shipping charges.

I will order again and again! Thanks! :)

Hi Kate
Happy 2011!
Jim

Feel free to either call me or just go to our website and send me a message, I would love to talk to you!!! www.famousnamesproducts.com

I totally agree with Allthumbs! I ordered mine last week, got a lovely e-mail from Linda and received my Lumos in just a couple days. I also want to add I really appreciate the reasonable shipping charges.

I will order again and again! Thanks! :)

Thank You!!!!

Latest posts

Back