Lush Us 22 inch weft advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddisonhair

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Just a quick question about the above. I was wondering if anyone has used lush us 22 inch weft and how it compares in length and quality with Hair Planets 20 inch weft? I always thought Hair Planets 20 was more like 22, just wondering if anyone has tried both? I've yet to try Lush Us wefts. X

Ive used both and tbh i prefer hair planet. They are pretty much around the same length but hair planet is thick from top to bottom where as lush us seemed to taper a bit. This is just my opinion from my experience, others might think different but hope this helps x

Thank you! You've helped a lot! I had a feeling they would be around the same length as Hairplanets hair is always a longer than it states! Thanks for your help :)

I don't want to post another new hair extensions thread... So thought I'd just add to this!

Here are my 18 inch wefts from lush us, I wanted to show just how tapered these extensions are. I am so disappointed.

These are 2 wefts together and look how thin the ends are!!!!! Never again will I use them! These are awful looking.
a3apydeb.jpg
gara9u6u.jpg

I always buy 2" longer than I need for this reason so I can always trim them to look thicker, it's worth the extra £2 or £3 x

Definitely! I just don't have this problem with other suppliers, I couldn't believe how thin they were at the bottom x

I normally buy from lush us but the ends were so tapered last time I was really unhappy. Here is a 20" weft from hair planet, the difference is amaing!! So thick! As they are 20" I find tht one pack isn't enough as the width of the weft is shorter as the length I it is longer x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347004563.911904.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347004563.911904.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 307
I normally buy from lush us but the ends were so tapered last time I was really unhappy. Here is a 20" weft from hair planet, the difference is amaing!! So thick! As they are 20" I find tht one pack isn't enough as the width of the weft is shorter as the length I it is longer x

Yes I find this too ,i did a micro ring weave yesterday with hair Planet and only got 3 rows out of it 2 going all the way round amd 1 ear to ear. But it still look really good ,the width was 2 foot 8" I measured it before I started .has anyone used foxys wefts thay come in lots of colours if not tryed them yet :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

It's a shame they don't do 16" or 18" as you would get more weft. I always double the rows up too so it's really thick. Unless I have a client with fine hair x

Yes I find this too ,i did a micro ring weave yesterday with hair Planet and only got 3 rows out of it 2 going all the way round amd 1 ear to ear. But it still look really good ,the width was 2 foot 8" I measured it before I started .has anyone used foxys wefts thay come in lots of colours if not tryed them yet :-D

Sorry to jump on the thread, but can I ask where you did your micro ring weft training? There dont seem to be many courses around x

Hi the weave I did on my friend,im trained in micro rings ,pre bonds and shrinkies ,but I think studio 58 do the course for micro ring weaves :-D

The wefts I get are from hairport, I usually get 2" longer than I want as they sometimes are tapered but they are all approx 50" wide which is aBout 4 ft, iv had the double drawn Indian remy wefts and they are thick from root to tip,x

I always buy 2 wefts from hair planet an make stick tips, I use about 1 and a half per head depending on the thickness. I might try the double drawn from hair port, it is a shame that hair planet don't do other lengths in the weft as I need to buy 20" for clients who want 18".

I've used foxy wefts too, they're not as good as hair planet but they are better than lush us.

I find it helps when you see photos of wefts from people who have bought them so you can see them before you buy!

I'm honestly so disappointed with the lush us weft, it's so thick for about 10 inches then it just goes to pot. And they look like 16" not 18" :( x

I always buy 2 wefts from hair planet an make stick tips, I use about 1 and a half per head depending on the thickness. I might try the double drawn from hair port, it is a shame that hair planet don't do other lengths in the weft as I need to buy 20" for clients who want 18".

I've used foxy wefts too, they're not as good as hair planet but they are better than lush us.

I find it helps when you see photos of wefts from people who have bought them so you can see them before you buy!

I'm honestly so disappointed with the lush us weft, it's so thick for about 10 inches then it just goes to pot. And they look like 16" not 18" :( x

Iv got a hairport weft here but I'm not sure how to upload pics, I'll see if my bf can do it when he gets back,x

This is a single drawn 16" indian remy weft from hairport it was about £50, i bought 2 to fit in a client but only used one so shes keeping this to have fitted next time,the kink is because iv had it folded in a draw (not good i know) x

Attachments

• geek.jpg
    geek.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 182
This is a single drawn 16" indian remy weft from hairport it was about £50, i bought 2 to fit in a client but only used one so shes keeping this to have fitted next time,the kink is because iv had it folded in a draw (not good i know) x

This looks nice! Thank you for uploading! X

Hello,
Been reading threw this thread and wanted to know if any one has used dream girl hair? I have, and never had a problem however it was just from my local high street shop and have been thinking there must be better quality hair out there.

So really will I see a big difference between dream girl euro and hair planet Indian remy??

(I'm not a hair stylist, just over from the beauty side for advice)

Just bumping this up....

And because you are pros with weaves can you recommend a good shamp/condit and leave in treatment? Or is it beat to buy the products that go with the hair?
And is there any ingredient to specifically look for or look out for in these products?
(currently using redken all soft, but running out)

Thank you x

Latest posts

Back