LVL lashes - gone wrong

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jusluce

Reaction score
Hi
I've recently done my LVL lash course and did the first two sets with no problems. Both clients and myself were thrilled with the results. However I did my friends last night and they have gone so curly. She had a perm and tint done about 8 weeks ago which hadn't fully grown out. About 1/3 of her lashes still had a curl in them. She has sent me over a picture this morning and this is how they have turnt out. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400236861.362823.jpg
I have spoken to my trainer at nouveau and with her advice have got her coming back - this time I will be using a large shield to relax the lashes a little more so they aren't smacking her eyelid. I'm so gutted! I don't think I will have the confidence to do any more. I've decided to do a refresher course with nouveau before I do anymore!
:-( x

don't let it knock your confidence, its all part of learning. You have to get straight back on the horse as they say! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400535073.806901.jpg

I did what you said and here was today's result! X

They look lovely x

Thank you after a little disaster the other day (I've been stressing all weekend) and after some reassurance from my trainer I plucked up the courage and went for it again today. Phew! X

Latest posts

Back