LVL - popular in Scotland?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chlo

Reaction score
As the title says. Moving to Scotland and wondering wether or not this would be worth training in before I go. Is it popular around the fife area? Or do you think it's possible to make it popular & earn good money from it?

What do most people charge for the treatment ?

Thanks

Ok as you have had no replys im just going to ask what is lvl. :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

I think it's lashes?

Its a lash lifting service (a similar process to perming but with flat boards as opposed to curling on rods)

Sorry i don't have a reply to the op though xx

Scotland is not that different to anywhere else in the UK.
Honest, we don't wander around in kilts with hairy legs and shouting See you Jimmy ;)

Lashes are still pretty popular and there are a lot of good salons in the Kingdom of Fife.

Thank you for your replies! Haha you have killed my image of Scotland haha.

To be honest I don't know a lot a out the treatment myself either.

Does anyone know what the going rate is?

Thanks

I'm £30 for a perm including tint and eyebrow tidy...in Glasgow

Im planning on doing a lash lift course soon, not LVL tho. A large salon in Edinburgh charge £50+ so im hoping to even charge £30. I popped a post up on my page to see the response and already have folk wanting to book in.

I Charge £45 for this treatment it is still slowly building for me but if you can do a few friends and take before and after photos their friends will also become interested and the word will get out there, i already have repete custom from this treatment :) (although im not in Scotland so not sure my post even really helps lol)
its a great alternative to eyelash extensions. i currently use salon systems lash lift kit as im already qualified in eyelash perming but i am going on the LvL course in June as i want the branding behind the treatment. :D

Last edited:
I was a model for a lady in salon for LVL

It is a lovely treatment, Its amazing the results afterwards

I was shocked when i seen mine...

But i had this done for free that time

But would happly pay good money for it again

Latest posts

Back