Lycon Wax temperature?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martina

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I've recently got Lycon lycojet wax with the lycon heaters. When I did the training they said to have the temperature between 2.5 and 3.5 on the Lycon heater. But the wax goes rock hard at 3.5 so I've been having it between 3.5 and 4.
Does anyone have the lycojet wax and heater, if so could you tell me what temperature you have it on ?
I'm thinking maybe there might be something wrong with the wax pot !

Thank You in advance

Martina X

Depends on how much is in the heater? 4 is a good setting

I try never leave it go below half full. That's good to know, as I thought when i had it at 4 the skin was looking rather pink after waxing. But that was probably just me over thinking it. Thanks for the reply :)

Hi there, I keep mine on 3.8.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi there, I keep mine on 3.8.

Do you find you have to adjust the temperature alot or do you just leave it at 3.8 all the time ?

I have mine on 4 and have to keep adjusting the temperature up and down as there is a fine line between just right and too cold :)

I just keep it on that. I only change it a little if the weather is really hot or cold, but only a small adjustment. If your adding more lumps of wax you'll need to turn the temp up a little.

I have mine on 5 and adjust just a titch depending on how much is in the pot. I've just started trialling the Lycojet and find its great on facial hair etc but it does seem to leave everyone of my clients way pinker than when I use the Lycotec hot wax???

Latest posts

Back