Lycon wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weenetty

Reaction score
So I went to do a nose wax today with Lyons so berry hot wax, it was useless lol are there any lycon users on here that could recommend a better lycon hot wax?? I'm used to Perron and finding it hard to make pals with lycon :).

I trained with Lycon and was having the same problem so tried Perron rigot and love it.

Try the lycojet waxes, I have no problem doing any waxing with these, they're lovely to work with.

Hth

Last edited by a moderator:
Try the Vanilla hot wax, I've been using that with no problem. Try leaving it for a bit longer before removing.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Iv visiting the stand next week at Sydney have a wee play I just feel the very berry pop out hot wax is too playable for nasal, it's fine for my brazillians and brows etc but my first gents nose was keek only removed a few and I never had that problem with euro blonde mine came out like a hedgehog lol, just takes time trialling out different textures etc xx

Chocolate, Coconut, lavender lycon hot wax all work wonders for me... Each has a different pliability so play around with them.

I've had great results with Lycon Lycotec white hot wax. I've just started trialling the Lycojet but haven't used it on nose yet.

Latest posts

Back