Made your own price lists?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see the last three ladies have had logos done by me :)

Out of interest- do you use the logos I did for you on the price lists you're designing? do you feel it makes them a bit more pro?

I happen to think printing your own price lists its a bit of a false economy really- but that's the design snob in me probably. I understand its horses for courses!

I make and print my own price lists, I change things as we are growing that I need to be able to edit bits and bobs. You designed me an A5 double sided leaflet and I love it, I have down a 5000 leaflet drop with it, and have had more printed to give out at pamper evenings and I have put a few leaflet holders in different places with those leaflets in. I also use them to put into mail shots etc. BUT it is already out of date, I have changed my opening hours and added some new treatments, but it gives people and idea of what we do.

My "full" price list has descriptions or explanations where needed, it is font size 9 and fill up 2 sides of A4. I'm not sure of another economical way to display it, when my salon has grown I'd like to make a booklet, but they are expensive to get printed.

Xx

Ps Carl - is it too early to look at getting a Xmas card with offers in designed? I was also thing of a gift voucher card and gift voucher poster. Think I'll email you xxx

Hi Jemima26
My email: [email protected] would really appreciate if you can send me the template! When u can ;) x

Gutted! I just had 100 invites and 100 Christmas vouchers done with vista... £150 :s

Oh blue! That seems an awful lot for vista! Did you add on all the extras like map & logo?? Xx

Ps Carl - is it too early to look at getting a Xmas card with offers in designed? I was also thing of a gift voucher card and gift voucher poster. Think I'll email you xxx

Nope, not too early- in fact I've launched a new service yesterday for those joint voucher/Xmas cards. In September, I know!- but if you don't start thinking about Christmas soon you're crackers!....(see what I did there?)

But we're off piste a bit here :)

Last edited:
Nope- in fact I've launched a new service yesterday for those joint voucher/Xmas cards. In September I know!- but if you don't start thinking about Christmas soon you're crackers!....(see what I did there?)

But we're off piste a bit here :)

Ohh I can get next years sorted extra early! ;) I'll be coming to you soon, want entire new everything next year :)

I do my own, printed onto white parchment paper, they look lovely and I can do a handful a week so I'm not wasting. When I decided to take all my t&c's off my pricelist to go on a separate print I was able to do it so it's good for alterations. I guess you just need patients and a bit of design (like my logo designed by me too) xoxo

Can't shout enough about Carl and his services I don't ever print my own as I want everything matching same quality etc must cost a fortune in ink printing yourself.

Can't shout enough about Carl and his services I don't ever print my own as I want everything matching same quality etc must cost a fortune in ink printing yourself.

I get staff cost ink from brother from a friend, saves them throwing it away like they do if staff don't buy it and saves me a fortune. I use about a cartridge per month so it's a large saving xoxo

Gutted! I just had 100 invites and 100 Christmas vouchers done with vista... £150 :s
OMG Vista print is normally really compettative.. i've rarely spent anything over £10 on the website..although i do like the way thyey make their wee templates up for you as i'm not computer friendly and dont wana spend £40 for someone to design my flyers. but wat i used to do for flyers (and i'm thinking of doing it for a few pricelists) was copy them and print them as photos boots can do them from 5p or snapfish from 1p just have to get the right quantity

OMG Vista print is normally really compettative.. i've rarely spent anything over £10 on the website..although i do like the way thyey make their wee templates up for you as i'm not computer friendly and dont wana spend £40 for someone to design my flyers. but wat i used to do for flyers (and i'm thinking of doing it for a few pricelists) was copy them and print them as photos boots can do them from 5p or snapfish from 1p just have to get the right quantity

I was disgusted! X

I got 1000 double sided 350gsm leaflets printed for £44 from bestprinting :) just uploaded my design from Carl ^ :) xx

Wow, thats a good price, I will check that website out, thanks

I see the last three ladies have had logos done by me :)

Out of interest- do you use the logos I did for you on the price lists you're designing? do you feel it makes them a bit more pro?

I happen to think printing your own price lists its a bit of a false economy really- but that's the design snob in me probably. I understand its horses for courses!

I love my
Logo thankyou :)

Latest posts

Back