Magnetic signs on motorway

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanlicious

Reaction score
has anyone kept their magnetic signs on when their on the motorway?

keep taking mine off before, scared theyl blow off!! :lol:

I do motorway miles frequently and mine have always stayed in tact! However the kids have decided to attach them to the fridge door at present!! x

I do motorway miles frequently and mine have always stayed in tact! However the kids have decided to attach them to the fridge door at present!! x

lol thats where mine are ha ha.

funnily enough mine were attached to our fridge for a couple of days to straighten them out, still got a few kinks in the corners :rolleyes:

wasnt brave enough to leave them on when I went down the motorway last night for a spray tan job :rolleyes:

will give it a try. thanks for replying :hug:

I did have magnetic signs attached to our Shogun until one went missing on a Motorway. We remove them now on Motorway journeys as I can only imagine the shock some poor sod got as it thunked past or even onto their car! I was concerned that as mine were quite large they might be capable of causing damage to another vehicle if it hit it at some speed.

I know a girl whose blew off on the motorway. Magnetic signs I mean, before you ask. :green:

Hi mine have always been fine on Motorways, but I tend to take them off if were going on a motor way for a holiday or something, just so I dont have someone from miles away phoning for a spraytan thinking im a local!!!xx

I had mag signs on my car for many years and the guy who made them told us he would not guarantee them for anything over 50 mph. Also if they do fly of and cause an accident the police will contact you! After all your details are all over them.

Ive got some on my car from vistaprint and they have been on there about 1 year and never come off, not even in the car wash lol

When I dont use them, i stick them to garage door :) but ive since tried their window decals, and put one on my back windscrean which looks good and people following me, can take it the info better i think. (this is for another business i work with)

My signs from Vistaprint stayed on fine - I did lose one in the car wash, though (but the other one survived!)

Latest posts

Back