Maintenance on ezflow colourfades

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raya

Reaction score
Hi i am recently going back to work after haing my litter girl who is now 2, i am a nail tech and now really got into the 3D stuff i have rebranded with EZFlOW and can do colourfades but only have practiced and am confused doesnt take much but on the maintenance procedure, and does the clietn have to have the same colours as before and i am doing sculpting now do you only use the forms when creating a new set, i dknow these prob sound thick questions but can anyone help??sarahxxxx

Hi Raya,

When someone has a set of colour fades on, you can do an infill on these, you can just infill with another colour that compliments what is already on there, or extend the nail bed colour to the cuticle.

You must make sure with colour fades or any colour that is opaque and covers the nail bed that you don't have any lift at all. Otherwise you will end up with problems that won't be found until the nails are removed.

When un sure what to do with colour fades, maybe just do a colour fade on the tip like a fancy french, then you wont be worried so much with infills.

You can do these sorts of nails on tips, but you must make sure you thin the tip or it will end up bulky. I tend to sculpt most of the time when doing any nails, but it is personal preference and what you are used to. Hope this helps. I'm an ezflow nut so feel free to ask me anytime for help hun.:)

thanks so much for the advice i havent been able to get on here for a couple of weeks ive been away on holiday, i have a few questions around ezflow i have just rebranded with them, im home tomorrow so when get back to reality will it be ok to ask you some questions would be so helpful, xxx

Of course hun!

U can email me if easier [email protected] if you wanted to, or on here is fine as well.

I'm always here to answer any questions on ez flow or anything else to do with nails. As are all the geeks on here too.
:hug:

Latest posts

Back