Majimeche query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coops

Reaction score
Can the sachet be reused once it's been opened?

I was told in the early days that once opened it can't be reused, should be binned and a new sachet used every time.
But another hairdresser has told me today that she seals the sachet and uses it again, sometimes months later.

have I been throwing away money for all these years or is she talking rubbish?

Thanks x

I always re use them, providing theres no colour on them or the adhesive hasnt dried up.Its just personal choice i think! x

I have reused before, still good results

i always reused them.. we should all remember that reps lie all the time lol they just want u to buy more products and the maufauturer is just covering their back so u get the absolute best result...

i have always had a good result when i reused =].... but i dont use it anymore i use fudge speed2 it comes in a massive tube 200g i think!! and costs about a tenner no faffing about with adding the cream then peroxide either.. i love it =]

i always re-use the sachet! what a waste, as long as u have folded the opening a few times to keep the air out it is absolutely fine!!!:)

Latest posts

Back