Major interview

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clare_bear

Reaction score
I have an interview for a HUUUUGE salon next week! Like hairdresser of the year HUGE! We all know image is important, mine is quirky! At the moment my hair is has pink at the crown and deep purple underneath that with the rest all black! The colour is pristine and fresh but obviously bright! This salon has an incredibly creative team but looking at the pics they all have quite natural colours apart from the owners who have red hair! Should i change my colour back to more natural for the interview or will it be ok to keep these bright colours? Am so undecided! Shud i be bright and colourful or natural and quite boring?!

I would say be yourself, you work in a creative industry where you can look pretty much how you like as long as it is well done and you can produce good quality work.

Always be yourself, good luck x

If being quirky is you then don't change. Be yourself and I'm sure they will love you :) x

I agree be yourself! And let us know how u get on! Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Yay!!!!!! Managed to get a trade test! Am kakking it now! Im a little fish in a HUGE pond! We're talking hairdresser of the year, global colour ambassador, mens hairdressing champ checking my work at the trade test! GULP!!!!

This could be the start of something great for you. All the great names started somewhere. Good luck, be yourself and don't doubt yourself. Go in there with your head held high and with the utmost confidence in what you know.

Wicked news!! Fingers xd for you!! X

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Goodluck!! they must see something they like and ye must be doing something right. You have as much chance as the next person x

good luck hun xxxx

That's brilliant news :) well done. Fingers crossed it all goes well for you. Keep us posted xx

Just seen this post?

I wish u all the luck in the world. Just be yourself, and have fun, don't stress, believe in yourself. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!! :)

xx

Yayy fantastic news!!! :D xxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Well done...good luck to you :biggrin:

I've got a trade test for a massive salon next week too...i know how you feel...theres a girl in this salon who came 8th in hairdresser of the year...eep!
Good Luck....let us know how you get on! ...little fishes have got to start somewhere :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Any news yet guys? X x

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaargh! I got it!!!!!!!! I cant believe it! I really thought i messed up at the trade test cos i was so nervous but she said she was happy to take me on as a senior stylist! Means i have to up and leave to move to oxfordshire now though! But soooo totally worth it!

That's brill news! Well done x

Thats brilliant news, well done hun. I live in Oxford so if you need any help with anything give me a shout and I'll be more than happy to help :) x

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaargh! I got it!!!!!!!! I cant believe it! I really thought i messed up at the trade test cos i was so nervous but she said she was happy to take me on as a senior stylist! Means i have to up and leave to move to oxfordshire now though! But soooo totally worth it!

Excellent news, well done x x

Latest posts

Back