Make Up Brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heidi14

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

WOndered whether anyone can recommend a set of make up brushes that they use and love?

xx

I use some of the Crown brushes and most of the ones which come with Cozmetic Labs.
Good quality brushes are worth their weight in gold!

I got a fab set of Crown brushes at the Scottish Beauty Show last year, at a great price. If you are intending attending a Trade Show this year it may be worth checking out if any brush supppliers will be there, as you could also get a good deal.

I like using Bobbi Brown :) x

Hi Guys, I recommend the starter kit from AOFM I got mine free on course but you can get it for £100. Has everything in supplied on a roll that's a belt. Then u can add, I love m.a.c illamasqua,laura mercier, and bobbi brown. Go onto youtube and type in chapman sister makeup I can't think of their names they have a website facetv or something like that they do youtube videos, and they do a video on makeup brushes! Have a look x
WOndered whether anyone can recommend a set of make up brushes that they use and love?

xx
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back