Makeup issue with one particular client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXMaNdAXx

Reaction score
I'm a makeup artist.. i've been doing makeup for like 2yrs but still haven't got that regular clientele so I don't have a lot of experience. Now the thing is I had a particular client around a month ago where I had this issue with her makeup. I don't know whether she realised but it actually looked like she didn't have any makeup on at all after I finished. I'm from Malta so the weather is hot and humid. In fact immediately after I applied the foundation it seemed like it didn't adhere to her skin.. it was like sliding off her skin. Before you ask, I had applied a Laura Mercier oily free primer before the foundation and I also used Kryolan's makeup fixer spray. I need to know what I did wrong just in case she asks me again to do her makeup.

PS: i used Revlon Colorstay foundation for oily skin

I'm a makeup artist.. i've been doing makeup for like 2yrs but still haven't got that regular clientele so I don't have a lot of experience. Now the thing is I had a particular client around a month ago where I had this issue with her makeup. I don't know whether she realised but it actually looked like she didn't have any makeup on at all after I finished. I'm from Malta so the weather is hot and humid. In fact immediately after I applied the foundation it seemed like it didn't adhere to her skin.. it was like sliding off her skin. Before you ask, I had applied a Laura Mercier oily free primer before the foundation and I also used Kryolan's makeup fixer spray. I need to know what I did wrong just in case she asks me again to do her makeup.

PS: i used Revlon Colorstay foundation for oily skin

Not a makeup artist but whenever I use primer with Colorstay it feels like it's going to slide off my face.

Latest posts

Back