Making a Facebook page

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph41

Reaction score
Hi I know this have been covered several times but I'm really stuck !!!!!

I have opened a personal page and now wanting to add a page for my business !!!! I have got to the bit when you start to fill profile in and on the first page it keeps saying in red "you are required to add at least one category for your page ?

I don't know what it's asking for

Any help will be really appreciated x

Steph x

Think it means whether you are a local business, a fan age, a charity page etc - there should be like a drop down menu! Don't know if that helps x

Post a screen shot, that will help us

Thanks for the help guys really appreciate it. I stayed up till gone 2am and have managed (I think) to get the first stages of a page together !!!
Not sure of I've done any of it ok ? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375949937.104182.jpg

Off topic
Do you need a personal page to have a business page?

Thanks for the help guys really appreciate it. I stayed up till gone 2am and have managed (I think) to get the first stages of a page together !!!
Not sure of I've done any of it ok ?

Looks like a good start! You'll need a cover pic (where the big grey rectangle at the top currently is) but other than that I think you're on the right lines :)

Off topic

Yep, you have to be an administrator of your page. Doesn't mean you have to actually use it for anything though, you can hide your profile from pretty much everything if you wish.

Off topic

No you don't :)
I keep my personal profile & biz page separate.
You could "add" the page to your personal profile as an option.

Looks like a good start! You'll need a cover pic (where the big grey rectangle at the top currently is) but other than that I think you're on the right lines :)

Yep, you have to be an administrator of your page. Doesn't mean you have to actually use it for anything though, you can hide your profile from pretty much everything if you wish.

Thanks for reply, I'm still a bit shocked I got that far (I've never bothered with Facebook) but yes I did wonder what went in the big grey bit at the top !!!! I will have a look and see what other people have x

Thanks guys don't think il bother then

Latest posts

Back