Male body wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucie

Reaction score
What should I charge for a full leg, back, chest, abdomen and arms??? I don't have prices for these other than £20 for a full leg and £10 each forearm??? Thank you!!!

What should I charge for a full leg, back, chest, abdomen and arms??? I don't have prices for these other than £20 for a full leg and £10 each forearm??? Thank you!!!

You charge individually for arms? LOL (Sorry but that made me smile)

I'm fairly new to male waxing but I would charge £80-£120 for this, depending on how hairy he was.

I charge £150 for a full body wax, including BCS, and it takes me about 2 - 2 1/2 hours.

I ment each arm area! Lower and upper! Sorry it's early!! X

I only do male waxing and offer a range of options within this. I find that back waxing is very popular and some clients prefer a basic back whilst others want to include neck, shoulders and half arms so I have about 4 back waxing options.

I dont have a flexible tariff as i still use the same amount of product and time for the treatment (even for the hairy apes!) but offer a customer loyalty scheme.

For male waxing clients I offer a full body wax and include a full aftercare pack within the price that I charge.

Male clients often dont know much about waxing aftercare so if you can provide an aftrercare card and products they will find this helpful.

Heres my price list so you can see all the options for male waxing and hope it helps Male Waxing - Full Body Waxing Treatments

Jack

Feel free to check out prices on my site as in very reasonable.

Latest posts

Back