Male eyebrow tidy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxx

Reaction score
Hello geeks popping over from the nail forum. I'm trained in eyebrow threading and had a young male ask for a tidy on Saturday. Iv never done male eyebrows, is there any suggestions or tips to prevent them from looking to tailored. Many thanks!

When im doing a males eyebrows, i tend not to shape too much......still have them a bit rough if you get me? Lol still give them a nice tidy up and look a lot more presentable but just not to pruned :D i love doing mens brows, the majority come in with thick ginormous slugs on there faces.....then walk out nicely pruned haha gives me more satisfaction for some reason than doing females haha we all have our quirks :lick:

Hth xxxx

I love doing them too. The only obvious thing is that they are courser than the average brows and often there is more to thread in the middle...the good old monobrow!! Most of our clients are bothered about that more than any other part so we do just a general tidy everywhere else. Oh and they are not always quite so good at coping with pain....hehe ;-)

Nothing too drastic to start with as you can always take off more if they want it. Keep with the natural brow shape and just remove the peripheral hairs. Most guys don’t want brows that look like they have had anything done to them (unless they are Geordie Shore types!) so avoid sharp defined lines and McDonalds arches. Brows should be a little nearer together than females (about thumb width apart).

Thanks you very much guys! Hopefully they won't turn out like this... Hehe

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372707634.098726.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372707634.098726.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,075
Haha thats hilarious. .. do you think they are waxed or is that his natural shape lol?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Defo waxed. Showed you him getting them done on the programme LOL

Defo waxed. Showed you him getting them done on the programme LOL

Please tell me you have a link for that! Why oh why would anyone do that?

When my son watches the doctor program on cbeebies om always distracted by the doctors eyebrows!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1372708952096.jpg
    1372708952096.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 261

Latest posts

Back