Male facial waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few clients who have their beard waxed and it's easy. You must use hot wax and be sure to follow the direction of hair growth.

Most male clients have their brows, nostrils and ears wax as a package. x
mr.kim lawless. ... i want to wax my upper cheeek(below eye region) ,eyebrow top and sides, am male,please read my text above .. and please suggest what i could do.

mr.kim lawless. ... i want to wax my upper cheeek(below eye region) ,eyebrow top and sides, am male,please read my text above .. and please suggest what i could do.

First off………I'm a woman but I've been called worse, so no worries:biggrin:

Waxing you facial hair will no speed up the growth. The only benefits are that it grows back soft and not stubbily and if you get spots or boils from shaving, it will stop that happening too. However, the hair will still grow back so you won't be able to leave weeks in between each wax as hair will still grow though. It'll be softer and slower though.

Use hot wax………wax that you pull off with your hands and not with a strip.

xox

Waxing you facial hair will no speed up the growth. The only benefits are that it grows back soft and not stubbily and if you get spots or boils from shaving, it will stop that happening too. However, the hair will still grow back so you won't be able to leave weeks in between each wax as hair will still grow though. It'll be softer and slower though.

xox
kim am afraid to try waxing ... fears because:
i cant go often to th place... if i can find stubbley hair on the region i wax within a week... am goners.. i cant ipl or laser... it costs too much. laser i alrady tried... i'll need to discuss eith my parents... feelss very awkward.. my last resort....

ipl... i dont know where i can find it in india,chennai... does ipl work on first shaving the region like laser... how does the cost go...

xox
am not doing it at home .... tooooo scared and i live with my parents.

xox
kim.... code warrior says it grows 1 to 2 inches... in ten or so days... thats like shaving that region... i'll look like a freak....
please tell me more on waxing duration fr men

sorry but i didn't say that. I said it takes ten days or so till you can see any hair growing out of the follicles and that if you leave it to grow a full hair cycle it can get to one or 2 inches long. that's my experience.

Latest posts

Back