Male Waxer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy_wax

Reaction score
Just wondering If anyone has a problem with Male waxers?

Not at all, I know it's all down to personal preference & opinion & comfort zone but it wouldn't bother me at all. After all a lot of men get waxed by women as well.
As long as they had a good reputation. I think if it was doing female waxing a lot of it would be relied on word of mouth.

Some of the best waxers in the country are men (on Salon Geek we have Axiom [Andy], Fozzyo [Mat], The Back & Beyond [Jason]) amongst others.

Although generally, I think that male waxers have tended to focus on the male grooming market so far.

Was your question referring to the possibility that female clients might not want to be waxed by a man?

If you take a look through some recent threads, I believe Craig had started a thread about men doing waxing for female clients , and there were quiet a few comments on the thread.

I am assuming thats what you are asking...

HTH Jack

Some people won't mind and some people will.
I think that woman won't mind getting waxed by you, although they won't want you to wax their foof!
Some women would rather go to a female therapist.
Same with men really, some prefer a male therapist and some prefer a female.I think you would probably get a bigger client base though if you concentrated on male waxing.

i'd have no issues with a man, but perhaps not intimate waxing :wink2: Just for my modesty...

I wax lots of men - ALL over, but even though I do would prefer woman to do my hollywood! Saying that any male waxers friends I have are gay and have absolutely no interest in what I've got to offer at all!:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back