Maleficent!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dexy

Reaction score
Just taken my 11 year old to watch the new Disney film Maleficent and it's fab!
We watched it in 3D and for all those with older kids it's great, think little ones might find bits a little scary, but it surprised me how much I enjoyed it, it's a whole new spin on the story 'sleeping beauty'
The annoying part is even when she's evil Angelina Jolie is stunning !

Just taken my 11 year old to watch the new Disney film Maleficent and it's fab!
We watched it in 3D and for all those with older kids it's great, think little ones might find bits a little scary, but it surprised me how much I enjoyed it, it's a whole new spin on the story 'sleeping beauty'
The annoying part is even when she's evil Angelina Jolie is stunning !

I'm glad you've enjoyed it. i want to go and see it tonight but have to watch blended instead. But I do love Adam sandler! :)

I really want to watch this too!

I was engrossed all way through lol xx

I'm glad you've enjoyed it. i want to go and see it tonight but have to watch blended instead. But I do love Adam sandler! :)

My daughter and her best friend saw Blended today and said it was really good.

Can't stomach Angelina home wrecker so Maleficent's scratched off the list.

I never go to the cinema, but I'm tempted by this. I think AJ is stunning. What minimum age would you say?

I never go to the cinema, but I'm tempted by this. I think AJ is stunning. What minimum age would you say?

You really need to go and see it dandelionpoppy it's a beautiful film. X

Hi
A little girl at the side of us was six and she was ok because without spoiling it, its ok if you get me?
My dayghter is counting down until it's out on DVD we enjoyed it that much 😄xx

We watched it last night and my daughter has just turned 6, she's a proper scaredy cat usually but she wasn't scared at all, I think it depends on the child really, I'd say it wasn't for a 3/4 year old though

Great film, really enjoyed it and yes Angelina is stunningly beautiful :)

I'm going to see this tonight :)
I'm going with my daughter .... The eldest one lol
(She's 25 ;) )

I watched it last night and I LOVED it. I felt like I did when I was a kid watching the original sleeping beauty. For me Angelina Jolie was the perfect casting for Maleficent!

I actually want to go back and watch I today! Will defo be a DVD purchase for me when it comes out! Lol

Good reviews ladies so I now know I can take my 7 and 9 yr old but leave my 3 yr old boy at home. Thank you xx

My eldest son and I are off to see this on Sunday. Really looking forward to it!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My eldest son and I are off to see this on Sunday. Really looking forward to it!

You'll love it, my daughters badgering me to take her again, at £18 a pop for two tickets told her to wait for DVD 😉

I don't normally do kids films at the cinema, usually leave that to Daddy haha but this looks fabulous! We're really lucky down here as we have an old style cinema and it costs us £7.60 for two at weekends and £5.60 for two during the week. Of course I shall no doubt spend a small fortune on drinks, popcorn and hot nuts haha!

I don't normally do kids films at the cinema, usually leave that to Daddy haha but this looks fabulous! We're really lucky down here as we have an old style cinema and it costs us £7.60 for two at weekends and £5.60 for two during the week. Of course I shall no doubt spend a small fortune on drinks, popcorn and hot nuts haha!

Hot nuts!? We don't get hot nuts up here. :irked:

We have no choice in Doncaster just Vue who charge extra to book online !

Yeah we have one of those as well. The prices make your eyes water!

I saw it yesterday. Beautiful to look at and now I am obsessed with Angelina's makeup.

I took my 9 year old to see it yesterday...and we both loved it.

Angelina Jolie looks amazing in it.

And I cried...well I seem to cry during most films now!

Latest posts

Back