Manchester nail comps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolate

Reaction score
Just wanna be nosey!!!!!!

Is anyone entering the comps at G-mex next month??????
If so what one. Ta very much.

Im thinking about it, only thing putting me off is the travelling ! If i do ill enter tip and overlay again and see if my lucky streak holds out ! Still cant get over Exel , im on a permanent high at the mo!Kate x

Does anyone know what day the comps are on??? Would love to be able get on a comp day then can support everyone who's entered :biggrin:

chocolate said:
Just wanna be nosey!!!!!!

Is anyone entering the comps at G-mex next month??????
If so what one. Ta very much.
LOL nosey you never lol................
Inquisitive maybe a tad xxxxx

Faye and I will be at Gemx.................Faye is going to make sure that I do my best in the Fibrglass Tips and Overlay category.....on the 10th .......
Bless I couldn't leave home without her............. rephrase she wont let me leave home without her........... The boys will be with their Auntie Heather for the weekend..............but I am sure Faye will be showing off loads of piccies.

We are traveling up to Manchester in the afternoon..............Virgin train first class lol..............got a great deal, 1st class tickets for normal class price........Thats for booking 14 days in advance............I love a bargain.........
We will be staying at the Britannia Sachas Hotel on Tib Street.............. booked that early too lol.............

Can't wait now , it will be brill..............So see ya all there............xxxx

michelemacca said:
Does anyone know what day the comps are on??? Would love to be able get on a comp day then can support everyone who's entered :biggrin:
Hi babe,
If you click on the calendar link and then go to 10th and 11th of october, you will find a list of the Competitons held on that day.........
HTH

is there a photo competition? :confused:

Thanks babes :D x

PS when are you comping Ruth, 10th or 11th???

x

Latest posts

Back