mancine hot wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisy loo

Reaction score
Does anyone out there use mancine hot wax? I've just received some samples and have received their ultrafilm hot wax. I want to try this on my own upper lip before trying it on customers but am unsure if this hot wax is ok to use on the face. Would I also apply this against the hair growth as with other hot waxes? I've never used hot wax on the face before so this is all very different to what I've been taught previously. Any help or advice would be great. One last thing, I dont have any jasmine oil which many of you seem to use so would a little almond oil be ok under this particular type of wax? :)
Sorry one more question - when do I know when this is is ready to remove and how do I remove it? Thanks.

Does anyone out there use mancine hot wax? I've just received some samples and have received their ultrafilm hot wax. I want to try this on my own upper lip before trying it on customers but am unsure if this hot wax is ok to use on the face. Would I also apply this against the hair growth as with other hot waxes? I've never used hot wax on the face before so this is all very different to what I've been taught previously. Any help or advice would be great. One last thing, I dont have any jasmine oil which many of you seem to use so would a little almond oil be ok under this particular type of wax? :)
Sorry one more question - when do I know when this is is ready to remove and how do I remove it? Thanks.

Is there no one out there that can help me with this question!!?????? thanking you all in advance for your comments!

I think you should ask the supplier - they're the people best placed to help you on this one. As for almond oil vs jasmine oil, it can be any light oil; it's purely there to provide a lipid barrier.

I think you should ask the supplier - they're the people best placed to help you on this one. As for almond oil vs jasmine oil, it can be any light oil; it's purely there to provide a lipid barrier.

Many thanks for your reply Lynn. I've taken your advice and contacted the supplier and now await their response. Many thanks also for your posts on marketing; I've tried some or your ideas and have had some positive responses. :)

Latest posts

Back