Mani/pedi, CND Spa Ritual or Cuccio?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca Rebecca

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I'm loving the whole holistic approach Spa Ritual offer with their mani & pedi ranges, but I'm just wondering, although the range seems to offer the relaxing side of a treatment, I'm wondering how effective it is in terms of results ie de-sloughing, moisturising etc etc. And I've had some cuccio samples sent through of the 4 main fragranced and not overly impressed by their strength of smell, whereas CND have won 1st place with their mani and pedi systems with nails mag the last 2 yrs I think. Wat r your views? I really love the idea of SpaRitual being holistic and relaxing ( I hope it actually is??!!)but does it produce results? Xx

I loved spa ritual & their whole ethos being Eco friendly & vegan, I did get great results with their mani/pedi products & they retained well - only down side I found that their polishes were not pigmented enough compared to my usual polish brand (CND & bio) so I now only use Bio sculpture mani & pedi range x

Hey any other views on these 3 mani pedi ranges (not polishes /gel) x

Latest posts

Back