Mani-q with polish application

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you are my darling. Have a look in the Gel Polish Lovers group and you will see more details on this and what others think of it. :wink2:

Will give it a look soon as Im at a pc. Thank you hun. X Im hoping mani q is right for me. Xxx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

hiya girls sorry to be a pain an ask r u all saying that l could mix normal opi polish with the clear mani q top or base coat?
ordered some colours today there coming out tomorrow so excitied cnt sleep!
thanks xxx

hiya girls sorry to be a pain an ask r u all saying that l could mix normal opi polish with the clear mani q top or base coat?
ordered some colours today there coming out tomorrow so excitied cnt sleep!
thanks xxx

You can mix ManiQ top coat with OPI polishes yes. You can mix the top coat with polish or just paint the nails with the polish as usual. Make sure the polish is completely dry, then add one or two coats of ManiQ top coat. This works really well too. You also get a pot of ManiQ clear soak off gel which is amazing to mix with nail polishes. It's a great way to use up your polishes, and have a bigger range of colours to offer your clients. Xxx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back