Manicure and Pedicure bowls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK cheers hun. I emailed ystara ages ago but they never replied? Oh well...
I too have emailed Ytsara twice regarding their pedi bowls and not yet received a response :( Shame they are missing out on all this business lol

try ikea youll get your stones in there too much cheapness :)

Hi,
Ikea - kitchen dept for their largest size stainless steel bowl, large enough for two feet (a once) brushed stainless steel on the outside and very shiney on the inside, costs about 12 quid. I think it looks pretty impressive. xx

Pure Fiji do a fantastic hand made huge 100% copper foot bowl which is absolutely amazing and extremley luxuriios.

If your looking for a bow to make you clients feel a million dollars this is the bowl for you.

Not only is it really unusual it also cleans up and disinfects perfectly too.

I have been using these for three years now and they look like the day a bought them.

Only one problem they are not cheap. I paid around £150 plus vat per bowl.

Hi,
Ikea - kitchen dept for their largest size stainless steel bowl, large enough for two feet (a once) brushed stainless steel on the outside and very shiney on the inside, costs about 12 quid. I think it looks pretty impressive. xx

Thanks Jackie for the info on Ikea bowls.. I've been looking on the Ikea website and I can't seem to find a large stainless steel bowl. When I looked in the kitchen section and searched for stainless steel bowls, only small ones came up! Think I'm on a mission now until I find what I'm looking for :green:
xx

Pure Fiji do a fantastic hand made huge 100% copper foot bowl which is absolutely amazing and extremley luxuriios.

If your looking for a bow to make you clients feel a million dollars this is the bowl for you.

Not only is it really unusual it also cleans up and disinfects perfectly too.

I have been using these for three years now and they look like the day a bought them.

Only one problem they are not cheap. I paid around £150 plus vat per bowl.

Sounds great thanks, but think this bowl might be slightly out of my budget lol. I've emailed the company anyway to enquire because they may have an alternative option but at least it would be everlasting so it maybe worth investing! x

Hi,

I got this today. it's HUGE! Think it was £10. Also got 1 each of the smaller sizes for soak off.

I didn't see them on the website either, but they're definitely there. HTH x
Posted via Mobile Device

Well done Tweezer Happy, looks fab doesnt it.
I use the slightly smaller size for water during facials (keeps the water at a good working temperature).
MissMel, fraid your going to have to grin and bare the crowds and go into the store. :hug:

I got a stainless steel one from ikea and put river pebbles and petals in it for my pedicures.
for manicures i use a glass bowl with small crystals in so the clients can play with them

The Ikea bowl sounds fab!! will have to invest I think, and the smaller ones for the hands sound great as well, I have bowls for soaking off, but these would maybe work well for soaking before a manicure?? am liking the ises of the stones as well, would feel nice on feet, thanks x

Right, I'm off to find my nearest Ikea store! :)

Hi , I spent many months searching for an alternative to the traditional foot spa and manicure bowls and have imported a selection , if anyone is interested they are £120 plus £19.99 deliviery . If you check out the website www.pedicurebowls.com I have nearly all the colours that are on that website apart from the pink , I kept the purple for my salons and they look fab. just message if interested .
Thanks

Last edited:
salons direct do large wooden style pedi bowls very reasonable and also do mani bowls too

I found my novel ones from kleeneze of all place, inflatable square ones... been great because i am mobile and so easy to clean :O))

Hi ive listed my pedicure and manicure bowls on Ebay under pedicure bowls also got two electric carlton couches for sale . Only just got the time to list them, sold two merlot colour ones which were amazing !!! take a look , some might feel a bit pricey but ive included the resin footrest in with the price , they are the same bowls as www.pedicurebowls.com

Latest posts

Back