Manicure and pedicure products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise1989

Reaction score
What brand of manicure and pedicure products do you use?

Cnd citrus and the almond range for manicures .
CND marine and earth for pedicures

And for the extra special pedicures I use cognito Chocolate range :)

Same as Mizzy, CND citrus and almond for manis. For pedis, CND marine. We recently stopped using the CND earth because the scrub clogged our drains.

We are discontinuing the CND mani/pedi line and returning to Pure Fiji. We originally stopped using Pure Fiji because one of our techs was highly allergic. She has since left the salon.

I use Jessica products for both manicures & pedicures.

CND for me too, although for my Pedi's at the moment I am using Salon Systems Thai range as I couldn't get the CND ones I wanted. The Thai range smells amazing and the massage cream is gorgeous and all my clients have loved it. But I will be getting some CND Pedi products when these are almost finished ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I use SpaRitual products from NSI as that is what I trained in.

There are several types of products to offer the client depending on their consultation etc. There range is lovely,all the products,salts oils and scrubs smell amazing. The SpaRitual polish is also really good. Great choice of colours,dries fast and bottle can be brought in mini sizes also,depending how busy your mani/pedi are.

Also, you can buy SpaRitual sachets from NSI so you can try Before you invest and also retail them to clients or add them in gift bags.

They also do a cute purple trolley to pull around which contains all you need for Mani/pedi treatments for a really good price also.

Hi
I am looking into getting the spa ritual range.at the minute. I got a load of samples yesterday and need to work out which ones to buy in. Please can you tell me which ones you use as there is such a massive range xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

CND marine for pedicures
CND almond for manicures
some OPI, I really like the OPI cappaccino and mangos etc pity they discontinued it

CND marine for pedicures and CND citrus for manicures for me.

OPI polish and Pure Fiji oils /scrubs / body butters xx

Hi
I am looking into getting the spa ritual range.at the minute. I got a load of samples yesterday and need to work out which ones to buy in. Please can you tell me which ones you use as there is such a massive range xx

Hi where did you get the samples from

Hi where did you get the samples from

You get them from the nsi or nail angel page. You do have to pay for them though x

I got mine from nsi xx

Latest posts

Back