Manicure and pedicure products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian H

Reaction score
What products do you all use?
Scrubs, creams etc?
I'd really like to try before I buy these but any recommendations? X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I don't do pedi's but for my mani's I use the CND spa almond line. (milk bath, scrub, mask, lotion/cream). Smells divine, the mask is luxury liquid gold in a pot, the scrub is not too harsh, and all products are extremely hydrating. Hands feel so soft after use.

I've seen this and put it in my basket on S2 just incase lol
But can this not be used on people with nut allergies like solar oil? X

I have just bought some Kaeso (as advised on here) its lovely.... Raspberry Ripple hand lotion

Those products also contain almond oil, like solar oil. Cnd also have a citrus spa manicure line, for people with nut allergies, but I read somewhere those are discountinued? Not sure about that, here in the Netherlands they are still available

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

CND spa manicure and pedicure range Is lovely, I highly recommend them x

I have just started using CND Spa manicure and pedicure ranges and absolutely love them. - get the small sample/starter kits to try them and see what you think x

Hi,
I use a variety of different products from Cognito Spa see https://www.facebook.com/CognitoSkincare or look for Sarah/Blue Rose on here
There are differnet ranges and the producuts are fabulous - really lovely to use and as there are retail options too, they sell themselves!
My favourites are the chocolate range and the cocktail range!

Not all nut allergies are the same but you could use the citrus one just to be on the safe side for those clients

To be fair I haven't got that many clients at the moment and the ones I have, have no known allergies, but I'm opening my salon and trying to budget, so don't want to have to turn anyone away if they had an allergy! But selfish old me absolutely loves the smell of almond :) may just buy the trial/ starter pack in the citrus just in case I get any but allergy clients x

Or maybe NUT allergies not but! Ha x

Or maybe NUT allergies not but! Ha x

Whaha, damn autocorrective

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Latest posts

Back