Manicure and Pedicure what do you all use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilovebarbie

Reaction score
Hey Geeks

I'm doing my manicure and pedicure course on 18th. Sooo excited. Just wondering what you all use as in what kind of tables and chairs? where you got them? do you have a stool for pedicures? just any info really would be great. Also anything I may need that I havent thought of as I will be working from home. Many Thanks xxx:green::hug:

[
I have a Nail bar table and stool for the client i choose a high one so its more comfortable for the client. For my pedicures the client sits in a nice comfy arm chair i have in my salon.

Dont forget you will need either a nice pedicure soak bowl or Foot spa

Lots of towels as well

Do you know which varnishes your going to use yet?? on another note we just sit on a beauty stool to do the pedicure and works fine for us.

Hth

Thanks Carlydee. Very helpful. Cnd Products me thinks. I have a nice comfy chair already as it goes so thats good! Also have a foot spa. Atleast thats something. x

Hi,

I have a nice and comfy chase lounge in which I have my clients relax in...I use a foot spa also, so its easy to move away after Im done soaking etc...I use a little stool to sit on. You could get a proper pedicure stool/station, which some have draws on it or some come with a foot rest...you just have to have a look around and see what works best for you.

x x

I use hot dampened flannels to wipe off Foot Buff and Foot Masque too. All my clients tell me how lovely it feels!

Hey, fantastic that you have decided to go with CND you will love the mani and pedi products especially the new Almond Spa range. We don't have a course running on the 18th though??????????

Make sure you are attending an official CND course.

The only official CND classes in Scotland are by getting in touch with:
[email protected]Mobile phone:07768653565

Please make sure you are not going to someone who just claims to be CND when they are not and who will be trying to sell you something else on the day having got you there under false pretenses, hunni.

The only people who can give you an official CND certificate are the above. Please contact them. x :hug:

sorry to hijack this, but just wondered do you have to be CND trained to buy the mani products then? I know thats the case with L&P etc, but I have seen the almond spa products available to buy elsewhere...

sorry to hijack this, but just wondered do you have to be CND trained to buy the mani products then? I know thats the case with L&P etc, but I have seen the almond spa products available to buy elsewhere...

If you have mani pedi qualifications then no you do not have to be CND trained to buy CND Spa mani or pedi products as well as many other CND products. However a class is offered for free to go with some of the professional kits so you might as well take advantage of it.

If you have qualifications then ring S2 on 80452106060 and register yourself with them .. then you will be able to know all that is going on with CND officially.

S2 do have official subdistributors in London, Scotland, and Ellisons, but anyone else you see selling CND is either buying illegally or selling illegal goods and any I have seen or heard of have in fact been more expensive than just going to the official distributors S2 in the first place.

Latest posts

Back