Manicure bowls and CND almond manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CazBeautica

Reaction score
Hi, i just got my cnd almond manicure intro kit and earth spa products!cant wait to use them. Ive done a search on here about the bowl they use in the video to the manicure. does everyone use a caviar bowl?it does look like a beautiful treatment.

On another note im wondering what manicure bowls to use for my basic manicure? wooden ones are not recommended due to wood being so porious. I have some black polished china ones but im mobile and thinking they may not be a good idea. Has anyone any suggestions? i'd quite like some coloured ones. Thanks x

Sorry hun can't help but I'm investing in the cnd manicure and pedicure soon so be interested to see what replies you get. I found the caviar bowl they used on the CND video on eBay. It was over £200! :-o x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I am thinking the same....... I think disposible bowls might be good??

xx

Sorry hun can't help but I'm investing in the cnd manicure and pedicure soon so be interested to see what replies you get. I found the caviar bowl they used on the CND video on eBay. It was over £200! :-o x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek
really? i shuld dust mine off and stick it on there lol

how about something from ikea? they have nice bowles and trays x

I got some little glass bowls from my local supermarket that nest inside each other and they work perfectly. You'll find them on the cookware department of any supermarket or department store I would imagine - you know the ones that the TV chefs always have their ingredients measured out in? I can also use them to soak of L&P enhancements.

Hope that helps - it's a much cheaper option!!

:Love: Em x

Latest posts

Back