Manicure products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautified21

Reaction score
Hi geeks, just started my nvq 2 beauty, and have covered manicures, my college kit is very small with not many products, my question is -
Baring in mind I am only a student so can't purchase Cnd yet, what would be the nicest creams for massages to use at home to practise (I intend doing it as often as poss and what to start as I mean to go on with nice products)

I think given the choice I would use Cnd almond range so anything similar to this? I want something that smells really luscious so people really feel pampered.

I'm not going to say cost isn't an issue, but I don't mind spending for some nice things, any advice would be much appreciated

Xx

Hi geeks, just started my nvq 2 beauty, and have covered manicures, my college kit is very small with not many products, my question is -
Baring in mind I am only a student so can't purchase Cnd yet, what would be the nicest creams for massages to use at home to practise (I intend doing it as often as poss and what to start as I mean to go on with nice products)

I think given the choice I would use Cnd almond range so anything similar to this? I want something that smells really luscious so people really feel pampered.

I'm not going to say cost isn't an issue, but I don't mind spending for some nice things, any advice would be much appreciated

Xx

I used Kaeso range !!! The smell is devine , smells amazing. all my clients say "oh god that smells heavenly ;)" id highly recomoned it x

Another vote for Kaeso! The products are lovely smell and feel really nice quality at very reasonable prices. Cuccio are also very nice and I believe they do something similar to the Cnd honey range. I'm sure there's a line with almond or honey in it. Hth Lou x

CND products are not as expensive as everyone makes them out to be the hand lotions and amazing NOTHING compares to them!!

Why not ring Sweet Squared on Monday and ask for a catalog so you can see for your self how much it actually costs, they have little kit which you get the Almond milk bath, scrub, masque and hydrating lotion we cant discus trade prices but really the price is super good value for money!!! before you rule it out, check it out! do your research! why spend money on cheap stuff that you probably wont use! buy cheap buy twice :) X

A great kit to purchase is the salon services thai range I have the mani and pedi range and my clients love it and it smells fab, the moisturiser leaves the skin feeling really soft! X you can buy it from sallys too

CND products are not as expensive as everyone makes them out to be the hand lotions and amazing NOTHING compares to them!!

Why not ring Sweet Squared on Monday and ask for a catalog so you can see for your self how much it actually costs, they have little kit which you get the Almond milk bath, scrub, masque and hydrating lotion we cant discus trade prices but really the price is super good value for money!!! before you rule it out, check it out! do your research! why spend money on cheap stuff that you probably wont use! buy cheap buy twice :) X

Hiya, not ruling out Cnd, it's not the cost that's putting me off using them, it's because I'm not actually qualified yet I'm only a student and as far as I believe they will only let u register if u send them your Certs to say u r qualified, was just asking what I can use whilst training that is still of high quality that I can purchase ie from a wholesalers or any other good brands, not just something anyone could pick up from boots or bodyshop something professional, I fully intend to use Cnd once qualified xx

Thanks for taking the time to reply, seen the kaeso in my local Dennis Williams so think I
Might opt for that during training to add to my college kit, thanks again ladies xx

Latest posts

Back