Manicure station

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the glass top one from Ikea along with the leg that's a shelf. (can't remember the name sorry)
It's not too long in fact as I am mobile an have a mobile table too this size is fab. So much space for everything and still room to work :)
Vicki x
View attachment 20353

Looks lovely Vicki.

I got this one in ikea I can't think of the name but got it fairly recently and it's the perfect size has a little drawer and I've also got wire drawers underneath it comes with the bookcase behind and it was only €55 not sure in sterling but very well made and sturdy, got like a thick plastic protector for it in ikea too and that was only €4.99, I love it

Thanks I had a look but I couldn't c anything what section was this in? I live in co.clare but would drive up for it

Thanks everyone must have a better look on the website :)

I have the glass top one from Ikea along with the leg that's a shelf. (can't remember the name sorry)
It's not too long in fact as I am mobile an have a mobile table too this size is fab. So much space for everything and still room to work :)
Vicki x
View attachment 20353

Thanks for the link Vicki, this set up is exactly what I've been looking for. Does the glass table top just rest on the end with the storage or is it fixed? If it's not fixed, it means I can swivel the table round against the wall when not in use which would be perfect! Trip to Ikea tomorrow for me I think :D

Thanks Hun and can u just use the bookshelf separately then without it affecting the desk as I see you have?

Yep I just have it behind me and it's stable enough they do give you the bits and pieces etc to affix it to the wall so it can't move but because I may move it around I didn't do that even though you can or as you say you can attach to desk but I didn't want that. It's really the perfect size and width though x

Perfect ill have to see will my bf bring me to dub for it :)

Lure him in by offering to get him something to eat! The ikea restaurant is lovely and really reasonable!

Haha like ur thinking :)

Hi :) I'm not sure what your budget is but I opened my home salon last Friday and I bought my nail station from Sally's. They have just had a new furniture range in and some of it is gorgeous. Hope the picture helps x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360193461.780914.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360193461.780914.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 892
That looks fab, loving the chairs! x

Got back earlier from a mad dash around Ikea just before they shut and now have my new workstation - can't wait to put it together tomorrow.

Have opted for the Vika Glasholm glass topped table in black with an additional Vika Annefors storage leg in black.

Also managed to find a great work light, the colour is to die for and it was great value as well - cheers Ikea

Been a very busy day today, secured my web domain, placed my order with Carl at Verve for logo design and been playing around with web design. UV lamp is due for delivery tomorrow along with some nail supplies and bits of pieces so it's all very exciting. Roll on March for my Gelish course, even though I am now getting a bit apprehensive that I will turn out to be rubbish at it!

Attachments

• forsa-work-lamp__66023_PE166228_S4.jpg
    forsa-work-lamp__66023_PE166228_S4.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 179
Hi :) I'm not sure what your budget is but I opened my home salon last Friday and I bought my nail station from Sally's. They have just had a new furniture range in and some of it is gorgeous. Hope the picture helps x

Looks fab must have another look my budget is as cheap as possible lol :)

Awww thank you - I love love love my chairs lol they are stupidly comfy too - glad you found a desk :)

Awww thank you - I love love love my chairs lol they are stupidly comfy too - glad you found a desk :)

They look fab! Where did you get the chairs from if you don't mind me asking? X

Got back earlier from a mad dash around Ikea just before they shut and now have my new workstation - can't wait to put it together tomorrow.

Have opted for the Vika Glasholm glass topped table in black with an additional Vika Annefors storage leg in black.

Also managed to find a great work light, the colour is to die for and it was great value as well - cheers Ikea

Been a very busy day today, secured my web domain, placed my order with Carl at Verve for logo design and been playing around with web design. UV lamp is due for delivery tomorrow along with some nail supplies and bits of pieces so it's all very exciting. Roll on March for my Gelish course, even though I am now getting a bit apprehensive that I will turn out to be rubbish at it!

Great news on a good shop! Just been reading through your thread and I need to get organised with setting up at home x

They look fab! Where did you get the chairs from if you don't mind me asking? X

Course I don't mind they were from asda direct. They were a discontinued line they may still have some available though

Hth

Jody

Latest posts

Back