manicures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peaches

Reaction score
im looking for a nice hand massage cream
does any one have any recomendations

Hiya

Ive just got my solar manicure pack from creative and I used on one of my clients today........WOW!!

Scrummy Yummy!!! You could either get solar butter or solar silk.

Avs
xxx

Hi peaches

My favorite has got to be the creative spa finishing lotion it smells devine (reminds me of the chewy orange vitamins when i was a young lass)
is lovely and smooth, doesn't leave a sticky residue and leaves the skin silky smooth every time.

My Favourite is OPI Avojuice - the peach one is gorgeous I just want to eat it!!

have to agree with theresa, creative spa finishing lotion. it leaves hands so soft and has a citrusy smell. all my clients love it.

I love the Pinnacle Range hydrating massage creme - they have about 4 or 5 different fragrances and my fave is Pear and Jasmine it is lovely and all my clients love it too. They come with matching cuticle oil, hand soak etc. Good Price too.

I use either Creative Solarsilk or one of there Scentsation lotions. My favorite is the Black Cherry and Nutmeg yummmmmmmmmmyy.

Scentsations.......Grapefruit and Honeysuckle......................
Cant say ANY more......
except..............MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....luuuurverly!
Hydrating and divine! :cool:
I use it for Man and Ped...and my clients ADORE it!

Just for a non Creative product! I also use Nailtiques and their hand lotion is very hydrating and sinks right in, good if you want a basic manicure rather than an all out spa experience.

SOLARBUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

xxxxx

It has to be Solar Butter for me too! I've not found anything else to date that I don't have to reapply every 5 mins because my hands are thirsty for moisture. Its great stuff.

Massage it on and then put hands in heated mitts and its fantastic. :)

hi thanks for all your replys

i think ill try some solar butter and order a catolouge from nail order

got to agree with SolarButter, SolarSilk and also Scentsations... especially the cucumber & aloe :D

Latest posts

Back