mani's for little ones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sprinkles

Reaction score
morning fellow geeks, :D

got a question for ya,

my little girl has a couple of freinds coming round for tea after school today and I thought giving each of them a little manicure and polish would be a good way to keep them occupied (they are all very girly girls!!), the thing is, I'm not sure what I can and can't do to there little digits! :confused: Can you help?

:hug:

sprinkles said:
morning fellow geeks, :D

got a question for ya,

my little girl has a couple of freinds coming round for tea after school today and I thought giving each of them a little manicure and polish would be a good way to keep them occupied (they are all very girly girls!!), the thing is, I'm not sure what I can and can't do to there little digits! :confused: Can you help?

:hug:
just do a mini manicure. sanitise, file, polish, nail art. The little ones tend to have sticky little mits so a good wash and scrub up first!!! lol. If they are bit older and sit and want more done, then you can do a manicure as usual on them. I do "proper" manicures on my daughter and her friends including cuticle work and they love it (they are 12).

also if you want to do a little nail art, you could perhaps use a glitter polish and or cute stickers and paint over with clear, hope this helps!

thanks for your replies,

a quick file, polish and a little nail art was just right for them.

Thanks for your help. xx :D

Latest posts

Back