marbelling made easier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollie_mummy

Reaction score
:: Creative Ten :: Gallery :: Hand Painted Nail Art

a way of marbelling i found which i thought mite be a bit easier for those beginners who cant master the swirling with the bush thing!(inc. me!lol) let me know how it goes, im gonna have a go as soon as i get two minuites to myself!:)

thats cool...i used to do that with pots for plants! i cant wait to try it on nails....will give it a go today!
thank for sharing!

gee its harder than it looks! for me anyway.....i just cant get that same effect....hows everyone else getting on?

hi, i thought it would be easier. ive not had chance to try it yet ive been decorating for like a week. no one else has said theyve tried it yet. keep practicing!:green:

I have found that the water temperature has to be just right for this to work correctly.

thats just like we used to do it in pre-school :) quite sometime ago

arrrgh! ive just tried it and i cant get it to work! for some reason my paint is just going into a lump and when i swirl it wont move! ive tried it hottish water, cold water and warm water. has it worked for anyone?:green: :irked:

hi everyone. i know why it wasnt working for me , i was using a cheap nail varnish, but anyway i found a better way thats looks so cool and it drys really quick. its basically the same thing, put the water in the egg cup i used cold, and then drop in one drop of colour i think if you use two or three colurs it looks really good, but only use one drop of each or it goes too thick and takes ages to dry. you dont have to swirl it just give it a sec to spread then get a needle and make lines in the paint in differnt directions then place the nail in the water. leave it for A couple of seconds then take it put and wipe off the excess.:)

was a tricky one, the skin on top of water was weird, but after a few attempt was good fun, thanks for sharing .x

Hi
WOW WOW WOW have been looking for more ideas on nail art because I am not good at free hand, this is fantastic, I am well and truly hooked. A BIG THANK YOU FOR SHARING
xxxxx

I did a tutorial thread on this a couple of weeks ago, lots of piccies to help you if your struggling!!!

Hey guys,
it's not a new technique but alot of people have trouble geting the hang of it...that why a thought i would do the step by step to give other techs a chance of achieving the look!
it is simple when you get the hang of it!! water temp makes a difference, as already suggested and you have to work quite quickly, it just takes a bit of practice...

Anything else you want to know how to do let me know i do the step by steps to help.

Becks

P.S got some video demos coming soon, some on my gallery and better ones through my newsletter, just sign up on the home page!!

I did a tutorial thread on this a couple of weeks ago, lots of piccies to help you if your struggling!!!

hi, i cant find your tutorial..can you post a link please? Thankyou

Latest posts

Back