MARIAN NEWMAN DAY - Loughton

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Reaction score
I have posted this in the Main Forum because I don't want anyone to miss this.

Creative Nail Academy in Loughton, Essex, are having a 'Marian Newman Day' on MONDAY, 27 JUNE, from 9.30am to 6.30pm during which Marian will share her expertise and tell all about being a session technician.

No doubt it is sure to be a fab day and demand for places will be huge. There are only a few places left so, if you want to join in the fun, call Jackie now on Tel: 020 8787 7040.

Oh WOW - I would strongly recommend this day after attending the recent Marian day at Elite in Castleford, West Yorkshire.

It's fab and Marian is so inspiring and her job is so interesting to hear about.

Enjoy! xxxxxxxxxx

marion was such fun at the last one held at elite, in castleford, would highly recommend to all.

Marian,

can we please have a Marian Newman day in Herts at the aspley Guise acadamy? also I thought I would ask if we did a herts geek meet are you free on sat 2nd july, if so is St albans to far away for you? I hope not. all us geeks down here would love it if you could come.:?:

Thanks Geeks!

What a lovely surprise finding this on here PLUS a couple of great reviews :D

I'm planning to do a similar thing to the one at Elite but it will be before the results of that fab day will be seen in Scratch ( I hasten to add that it was the group that made it so fab!) Maybe Kat would like to cover the next one???!!! :o

I've been asked to do so many more of these 'days' which I take as a huge compliment. I'd love to as it means working with some great people but I just can't. Maybe a couple more towards the end of the year (this isn't a 'sales pitch' I just don't want to be seen as being 'special' as I'm sure that those that know me know I'm not at all; I just do a job)

Looking forward to meeting more passionate technicians

This sounds fab, I'd love to go to it!! Thanks for posting about it Chris!

Does it cost to attend the class? Just before I pick up the phone... lol!!

xxxxxx

Hiya

From a personal point of view this is a day not to missed......as marian says its the peeps on the day that make it soooooo special and fun (aswell as you Marian)..................it will be a fab day so if anyone is intrested in doing it then ring and book asap!!!!!!!!!

We had so much fun aswell as learning some of the tricks of the trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait to see the pics in Scratch!!!!!! and talking to some of the other gals that came they are still on a high from it!!!!!

Big big thankyou once again for Marian and the other peeps for making it a day to remember!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda

Ps...get yourselves booked on it asap!!!!!!!!!!!

Marian maybe we should have you come to Leeds - You and Geeg could do a double-act - we could call it The Grand Matriarch's of the Industry - Q&A Time.... that would be a classic! I would b pay to come see you both.... seriously - great that Tracey is having you to Loughton - I am sure you will have a great time x:hug:

just to put my pennies worth in...
marion, YOU ARE SPECIAL!!!
to me & to lots of people.
i know what u mean, its somehow weird but lovely all the same when you get such glowing compliments, when u know your just a "normal" person going about your every day life, but in my opinion, you are one of those people that make this industry what it is.
you are 1 of the people that i have looked up to and still continue to learn from.
liza x

Liza you pinched my words because I was just typing a reply stating that "marian you are special" I think you are one of the most inspirational, educated, kind and interesting people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Because of attending the day at Elite which was fabulous and everyone should try adn go, you made me "raise my game" and inspired me totally.You are an incredible lady :)

Take care
Jo xxx

Hi
Is there any chance that there may be any of these days run closer to the westcountry?

mum said:
Thanks Geeks!

What a lovely surprise finding this on here PLUS a couple of great reviews :D

I'm planning to do a similar thing to the one at Elite but it will be before the results of that fab day will be seen in Scratch ( I hasten to add that it was the group that made it so fab!) Maybe Kat would like to cover the next one???!!! :o

I've been asked to do so many more of these 'days' which I take as a huge compliment. I'd love to as it means working with some great people but I just can't. Maybe a couple more towards the end of the year (this isn't a 'sales pitch' I just don't want to be seen as being 'special' as I'm sure that those that know me know I'm not at all; I just do a job)

Looking forward to meeting more passionate technicians

Thanks Geeks :o

You've said some lovely things in this thread.

I love the 'Matriarch's' idea (matriarch!!!! I thought I was still 25???) Maybe we should work on that one.

Latest posts

Back