marmite do u love it or hate it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marmite

• Love it (then again - I am odd).

Votes: 202 56.3%
  • It sucks. Id rather have Toe Jam on my Toast.

Votes: 157 43.7%

• Total voters

thebeautychic

Reaction score
I can't stand the look of it and have never been able to bring myself to taste it! Yuck!

i really love it:D

I hate it!!! The adverts for it are quite amusing though!!

Tilly xx

Just the smell is enough to put me off, never mind taste it!

i love it!!!!! try it on toast with cheddar!!!!!!

Love it!!!

Yvette
x

i love it.........on toast with cheddar, like Nicky.x

a little bit of marmite mixed with the mash on a shepards pie tastes fab, :D , hubby hates it though,

Sorry, really don't like it !!!

Louise x

I love it Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I absolutely love marmite especially with cheese, i tend to have it on toast when ive come home a little worse for wear! x

yuk, i hate the stuff :irked: revolting

Its okay I prefer Vegemite, not a strong...My son will only eat marmite butties!!! His fav is to make an omlette with 5-6 eggs lay the omlette on the plate and smother it in marmite and tomatoe sauce he then roles it up and eats it!!!!

He made that for home ec and got an A+, bet she didnt taste it though!!!!

avs
xx

TracyUK said:
i think there was a thread about this a few weeks back..maybe it was something similar not sure????...if it was about marmite then I seem to remember GMG LOVVVES the stuff and I think we should all take him a pot to the stand at the shows to say thank you for this site :lick: hee hee :lol:

OK guys, I'll 'fess up ... it was me who posted the thread a few months ago ... but just thought I'd let you know that I'm still lovin' it (Marmite that is, not McDonalds ... coincidentally the same catchphrase) :D

I love it :D not as much as hubby and my daughter though, they have theirs spread too thick, my son however hates it, weird eh? he had it as a toddler on toast soldiers and loved it but not anymore.
hubby loves marmite and cheese sandwiches... marmite and cheese on toast... etc etc

Eating it as we speak son's leftover! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I love it, espcially cucumber and marmite sarnies!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back