marmite do u love it or hate it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marmite

• Love it (then again - I am odd).

Votes: 202 56.3%
  • It sucks. Id rather have Toe Jam on my Toast.

Votes: 157 43.7%

• Total voters
Its gross! But my baby loves it... it is torture giving it to him when I know how horrible it is ;(

id do love it, but only thinnly spread.:lick:

I love it...but dont like Peanut Butter...yuk !!!!

Absolutely love it!!!:lick: Yummy!!

even the smell makes me feel sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not fussed. I break all the rules with this dont i lol. your meant to either love it or hate it. i will eat it. i dont love it though, now cheese, i love. i eat cheese by the block! and i love twiglets. but marmite, its alright lol.

YUK! tasted it once never again - even looking at it in the supermarket makes me feel queasy.

makes brilliant gravy, or great in casseroles! hate it on anything else though.

i love the marmite walkers crisps! especially when you get the really strong ones at the bottom! mmm

Katelisa said:
im not fussed. I break all the rules with this dont i lol. your meant to either love it or hate it. i will eat it. i dont love it though, now cheese, i love. i eat cheese by the block! and i love twiglets. but marmite, its alright lol.
twiglets are lovely too!

I remember having it when i was small and i hated it. Never tried it again.

:lick: ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! SERIOUSLY ADDICTED TO THE STUFF!!

Yum yum love it hot buttered toast.. or just dolliped on cheese no one else in the house like it.. twigglets are ssssuuuuppppeeeerrr..

Hate It !!!! Yuk Yuk Yuk

i hate it... but i love the smell.. i'm weird

GIVE ME A SPOON!!!!:p

It's a kiwi tradition, we are raised on the stuff! Love it.
We make the sanitarium brand marmite... what do you guys get?
Nothing better on hot buttery toast mmmmmm..

And in sandwichs with potato chips (crisps).. YUMQ

could someone enlighten me, what exactly is marmite? I've never heard of it here, not that it's a big surprise....I live in the middle of no where, and I don't mind, but I'm always up for trying something new.

Hey Jeni - I have found a website for you http://www.marmite.com/

Marmite is a vegetarian spread containing :
  • Yeast Extract
  • Salt
  • Vegetable Extract
  • Niacin
  • Thiamin
  • Spice Extracts
  • Riboflavin
  • Folic Acid
  • Celery Extract
  • Vitamin B12
I deserve a medal for the research as I hate the stuff!!
HTH
KxXx

If there was a medal, I'd buy it for you (after I get my glowning name that is) The stuff sounds gross, and judging by the commercial, it looks gross. I don't have a scratch and sniff screen, so I can't smell it but from the ingredient list....well yuck.

I think I'll stick to peanut butter or nutella on toast. I'm sure I eat things you all would consider gross, I'm just not sure what they would be. Tofu??

Latest posts

Back