marmite do u love it or hate it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marmite

• Love it (then again - I am odd).

Votes: 202 56.3%
  • It sucks. Id rather have Toe Jam on my Toast.

Votes: 157 43.7%

• Total voters
Absolutely love it- can't get enough of the stuff

J

I hate it - Haydn LOVES it so I have to buy it.... I call it 'Cat's Bottom on Toast'

Another geek that loves it xxx

Mmmm I love it on cold toast.:o

Haven't had it for ages but now you come to mention it - I could do with some right now!!!

;-)

LOVE IT

so do all my kids
x

Mrs Geek said:
I hate it - Haydn LOVES it so I have to buy it.... I call it 'Cat's Bottom on Toast'

I am with you on this Mrs geek, its absolutley distgusting............. i dont like Lamb or Pork or Beef so i dont buy it if Hermie wants it he can buy it (god i am mean arnt i)

Amanda

Newgirl said:
Mmmm I love it on cold toast.:o

This is how my Hubbie likes it

I LOVE marmite!!! It's sooo yummy, especially on toast!!

And Samantha, stop saying what it reminds you of, you're starting to putting me off it!! Lol!! :Scared:

xxx

Don't you just think that is a classic - Cat's bottom on toast! Amanda are you a veggie - I could live with out Chocolate easily but not beef, lamb or pork!!! :lick:

Luv it - yum yum especially on toast

I'm lovin it, lovin it, lovin it!!!!Can't eat my morning toast without it... Seriously!:eek:

Mrs Geek said:
Don't you just think that is a classic - Cat's bottom on toast! Amanda are you a veggie - I could live with out Chocolate easily but not beef, lamb or pork!!! :lick:

No i am not veggie, but i dont the taste of meat LOL I only like chicken!!!!!!!!!

Cats bottom is an understatement................eeewhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

I could live without chocolate but not alcohol :lick:

Amanda

I love it ! Especially on toast or crackers.

Rivers

This needed a poll to test the sanity of everyone on this site.

Love it!!!!!:D

I used to eat it by dipping dried spaghetti (as in uncooked) into it and the eating the marmit coated spaghetti, could crunch through a whole packet that way, but i've managed to grow out of that now.

If i need a boost, i just get a teaspoon and eat a mouthfull of it!!!!

Failing that, the usual toast, or crackers does it for me.

:D i was eating a spoon of it when i started this thread but i didnt want 2 say any thin as i thought id look strange. but now im not the only 1:o ...........

thebeautychic said:
:D i was eating a spoon of it when i started this thread but i didnt want 2 say any thin as i thought id look strange. but now im not the only 1:o ...........

I know, my hubby thinks i'm gross, but i just can't help it - think it's a form of addiction?? A good one though!!:D

i love marmite!!!!!

especially on hot toast!
x

Latest posts

Back